New Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove to Nashville this weekend from close to Charlotte and picked up #7 of the anodized carbon edition. I'm very familiar with SRT, as I have had three SRT10 Ram's, all 2005. My second Ram (QC with a 6 speed) was making 601 at the wheels, so I was curious as to how the viper would compare.......absolutely no comparison. This car is a missile. JTSVP already has my rear carbon fiber spoiler, with a full Bellanger exhaust and Unleashed tune coming for Christmas.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap that looks awesome! Now I feel like a schmuck being so slow in approving your ID due to the Thanksgiving holiday, delaying seeing this beauty.

Welcome to the forums, and WOW, enjoy that CAR!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! That's one amazing ride sure wish I had known it was in my town I would have went to see her in person. What dealer had it?

OP
OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! That's one amazing ride sure wish I had known it was in my town I would have went to see her in person. What dealer had it?

Thanks all! I got it at Franklin Dodge. I trailered it back, which was torture. However, I should have made a video of people's reaction going down the road. There were several times where I was running 70 mph and had people videoing/taking pictures on each side of the trailer.

DroolSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sweet, I think this is one of the best colors on this car.
Enjoy, and more pics.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I normally don't fancy the flat black cars...but I'll make an exception just for you, awesome looking car! One of the very few types of car which can carry out this colour without looking ridiculous. Have fun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave