Somewhat new member - actively looking.

B

BadMerc

I don't post a lot but I try to contribute when I have something constructive to say. In January I will be seeking my first Viper even though I've has unrestcted access to a Gen2 previously. I will be looking for a Silver Gen3 convertible but will happily pop for a Gen4 if I can get one that is NOT a Mamba editiom. I'd prefer a 2004-05 and will promptly begin a laundry list of mods I have learned thanks for the wealth of knowledge I have gained here.

I am 45 and live in Fort Myers Florida and would like to be able to be involved in the forums with a little less restriction. I have emailed two moderators and asked to be granted permission for the South Florida forums and received no answer. What is necessary to proceed?

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Mamba editions in Gen 4 years so you won't have to worry about that. Unless you join the VCA you won't get access plus there is also more than 1 owners association. Good luck. Beautiful 04 silver that was traded in to a dealer in Franklin Indiana. Fletcher Automotive

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think you have to be a VCA member to post in the individual state forums? Good luck in your search, I hope you find one, we have a great Florida club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh