Looking for OEM interior parts

Black_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been lookng for this part for a month now without any result of finding it, spoke with some vendors they said I have to get the full door panel in order to get it? Which doesn't make sense to me at all. Because it's a small piece of plastic on top of the door and its a removable piece. I have posted the part needed in picture down.

By the way I own a 2006 viper coupe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 60
Reaction score
I have been lookng for this part for a month now without any result of finding it, spoke with some vendors they said I have to get the full door panel in order to get it? Which doesn't make sense to me at all. Because it's a small piece of plastic on top of the door and its a removable piece. I have posted the part needed in picture down.

By the way I own a 2006 viper coupe
It is stapled to the door panel and is not available separate, very common for them to break when removing the panel if you are not watching for it.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
There were some available - as I did order some myself - just can't remember who I got them from. Seems like I got them from someone in MN and I would also check with Jon B.