Arrow Race Controller - preliminary observatuions.

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, interested in doing the arrow pcm mod but…i'm in so. calif…91 oct max available… i have a '14 TA… i did the corsa ext. and had the pros. cats taken out during install…..o/w stock….. if I do this, will it throw off and CEL ? as long as there is no CEL on, i can pass smog…as calif smog process changed a month back where there is no more tail pipe gas sampling test….they only plug into the obd2 and if the comp. says everything is 'fine', you pass smog… suckers… (i just passed my porsche that has non OEM ecu which fails if If i don't reload the old prgrm….) so, as far as CEL, it would't set if off in my situation where I only have one set of cats with corsa ??
please advise/comment..

james R
'14 TA #66

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything I've read and heard states that the car will not pass OBD2 plug inspection. I'm about to have the PCM and full Belanger w/o cats installed and will deal with it when the time comes...no solid plan right now....

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why everybody wants to remove cats is beyond me for street. It isnt helping any horspower folks. Just giving you misery at inspection time.

Viper 95 Kim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry FLL but u do not know what u are writing about. See video. The Viper TA with custom wheels in it is stock. It is Nineball's. A Gen V TA with the Arrow controller, headers, one cat removed and catbacks will blow the doors off a Huracan in a roll race, a road race;and, if driven by someone that can hook the car up and power shift (That means shifting without lifting), give the Huracan a good run for its money in the quarter. (That someone is not me. My car is not for drag racing.) A car that starts at $237,250 should offer far more performance than that.

Now back to the subject which is the Arrow Race Controller. If you wish to post about your Huracan, open a thread in the "Driven" forum. That is where such a post belongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_m1-2cA44E
I have had the Arrow controller on my "13" since new and is a very big difference.