SRT driving experience

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just online looking at dates to schedule our fun day and noticed that they removed Road ATL. :omg:
Does anyone know why this track was pulled? That is the best track for my area. :drive:

The next best place would probably be Daytona but i know very little about it. Does anyone have experience with it that they could share?

thx,
-David

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They haven't always done the same tracks every year. When they change tracks its usually due to a combination of poor attendance or the scheduling conflict.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From SRT:

Good Morning,

We have opened up the schedule for the Viper Experience for 2015. We are hosting four track days in Las Vegas for this season with two dates being in March and two being in October. If you could please pass this along to your members. This experience is for 2013 and new Viper Owners. It works the same way the SRT Track Experience does as they need to use their VIN to register. We are not taking other driver registrations other than those with Viper VIN’s (2013 and newer). A non-guest is $200.

The schedule for 2015:
· March 30 and 31
· October 26 and 27

OP
OP
D

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would you waste your time going to the SRT Experience?

They rolled out the Viper Experience last fall for a reason :)

Seems like the viper experience is only a couple days this year. I registered last year to the SRT driving experience.
I was under the impression that this was for viper owners, Can anyone verify what cars will be there for this event?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the viper experience is only a couple days this year. I registered last year to the SRT driving experience.
I was under the impression that this was for viper owners, Can anyone verify what cars will be there for this event?

There are two events. One is the SRT Experience and the other is the Viper Experience.

The SRT Experience was the original package, if you bought a 300 SRT, Challenger SRT, Charger SRT, Jeep SRT, or Viper

Last fall they rolled out the Viper Experience which you get to drive the Viper, this is only for people who bought the Viper

If you want to drive the 300 SRT, Challenger SRT, Charger SRT, Jeep SRT (No hellcats as far as I know yet) then go with the SRT Experience.

If you want to drive the Viper, call up Dodge and ask them to change, if they can.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw in the other club a guy registered for the SRT vs Viper and he called in and they let him do the Viper, so it seems possible to switch as Vipersmith says. I can't wait til Oct 27th for mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth