VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Body shop came back at over $38,000.00 in damage
The car was parked at my hangar in PBI next door to the Sheriffs Hangar
The Sheriff drives by every hour and DOA also drives by every other hour
We found a trespass warrant and release from jail in the bushes
The car was wet when he was there doing his artwork so no prints they did try
we got some DNA from him peeing on it he also ripped the gas lid off and tried to *** in the tank
I was out working on aircraft all night so it happen between 12:30 and 06:30 Sunday morning
My ZR1 was parked right next to it and never touched
one of my mechanics reported a crazy guy running around sunday morning with grass in his hair and underwear on his head

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says m person kill you not membership
it also says master splinter on the right fender
pork chop fake dead on the door

How weird. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, but I do hope the cops are all over that kill-dead part and treat it accordingly. That's one brutal assault. So sorry you have to go thru the shock and anger, really hurts when a DB does something like that. Must've taken some serious time to do all that. Geesh.

Almost 30 years ago now I had some Chevy guys cut my Stang brake lines, catch the brake fluid and pour it all over my Paxton blown GT. The paint just ran off of it, destroyed it. Cops seriously got into it because they cut the brake lines and cut the fuel lines, either of which could've killed me. Caught them when they were dumb enough to return to check it out in the daylight laughing hysterically, but the one's Dad was a Judge, go figure, no justice.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here's your "Master Splinter".....Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

You must be registered for see images attach

thanks that is a great clue
Wayne

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
This is AWEFUL!! Sorry to see this happen.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess methamphetamines played a small role......

Sounds like it to me. That would strike me as being much better to swallow than it being directed toward a lifestyle choice or economic status of the car's owner. This makes it more like a random tornado hit it.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow...just wow. Obviously this guy is crazy as a $hit house rat but damn. Sorry your gorgeous Gen V was the victim. This is why we have insurance though, it still ***** but at least your not stuck with the bill thank goodness. Just curious, how did the bill come in at 38K? I'm assuming there was much more damage than just the paint can you elaborate?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I would imagine a lot of those dollars is going to be... labor

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There are certainly some strange people in the world. Saw that Ohio story yesterday. Sounds like it wasn't a directed attack on your Viper though, if that's any consolation. Might be a little easier knowing that it likely wasn't someone out to get you, just a wrong place wrong time kind of situation hopefully.

Reaction score
Wow...just wow. Obviously this guy is crazy as a $hit house rat but damn. Sorry your gorgeous Gen V was the victim. This is why we have insurance though, it still ***** but at least your not stuck with the bill thank goodness. Just curious, how did the bill come in at 38K? I'm assuming there was much more damage than just the paint can you elaborate?
My guess is that a lot of those are very deep and will require repair or replacing of the carbon fiber panel all together, plus you have to totally take a Viper apart to paint it and heck even just the color sanding to get it glass smooth like Prefix takes 20-30 hours alone I bet. Just unbelievably sad Wayne, I would push to have the car taken back to Prefix if it was mine.

Mickfluff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sorry to see this. The semi answer is this ******* knows a sheriff parks next door and believes this is his car. Pork chop = Pig. Also the release papers found close by also a clue. What sux is even if caught these assholes have no money to pay any damages. anyway. Sorry u have to deal with this. Would be good to catch this person though as hate to see all fixed just to have this scumbag do it again.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
headlights $1285 each
Hood $10760
grills $607
rt rocker $4295
rt door $2785
fuel door and bracket $441
carbon $10000

equals about $33,000.00 in parts

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be but why didn't he touch the Vette?

Wayne, isn't there any video serveillance in the area? Have they checked? I've got to believe he was picked up on camera nearby given the airport location.

Very sorry to see this. The semi answer is this ******* knows a sheriff parks next door and believes this is his car. Pork chop = Pig. Also the release papers found close by also a clue. What sux is even if caught these assholes have no money to pay any damages. anyway. Sorry u have to deal with this. Would be good to catch this person though as hate to see all fixed just to have this scumbag do it again.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Could be but why didn't he touch the Vette?

Wayne, isn't there any video serveillance in the area? Have they checked? I've got to believe he was picked up on camera nearby given the airport location.

we are still looking into the cameras but no luck so far

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
headlights $1285 each
Hood $10760
grills $607
rt rocker $4295
rt door $2785
fuel door and bracket $441
carbon $10000

equals about $33,000.00 in parts

If any one needs to be arrested it's the dealer who gave you this quote. Unbelievable.

95BlackZ28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW. That is ABSOLUTELY UNREAL. I can't believe someone could do this. I am SO sorry this happen to you.
I mean, that must have taken some time! What a complete loser. I hope he is found and brought to justice. My condolences.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That *****. Sorry to see that Wayne. Always carry and hopefully one day you will catch this **** alone somewhere.