SRT Exclusive Dealership / Service - It's Time

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been said before and with the two new hellcat cars being released as well as the continuation of the Viper, it's time to separate both the buying and post-sales experience for SRT products. Any SRT owners should be able to shop in a premium section of the dealership that isn't awash with slow, economical, depressing cars pushed by similarly dull, unenthusiastic and uninformed sales drones...but more importantly, the service should be coming from a dedicated team of SRT-trained mechanics and an SRT-only waiting area that doesn't smell a combination of piss, vinyl and stale coffee. Is this asking too much?

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what dealership you are referring to, but my local Dodge dealer is brand new, and awesome.

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salesperson that has no passion for cars should not sell these cars.... It'll only make SRT look bad... I've been to two different showrooms and it was sad how things were handled. I think with the success of the hellcat and growing numbers of Vipers being sold I think the business case to have a separate dealership will become evident.

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed.

My sales experience when I went looking was really bad both at both SOCAL Dodge Dealerships.

1 - They need more informed and intelligent sales people, who have a more spphicated nature, and are knowledgable about the product.

2 - (Many may disagree), but they need a separate Viper Service Center. My experience at Huntington Beach Dodge was less than steller. The misdiagnosis from their "so-called Viper Tech", was unbelievable. Because of my service experience with them, I will not purchase my next Viper from them.

3 - (Service) They need to provide free rentals which are not from Enterprise or Avid Rental cars. The car should be decent like Mid-Sized or a Cross Over SUV from Dodge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper