Trans am championship racing in homestead florida april 12 2015

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Trans Am makes its sixth appearance at Homestead-Miami as it tackles the road course for Round 2 of the 2015 Trans Am Championship, in conjunction with the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association.
There are 4 Vipers and 2 Challengers entered against a lot of Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs so it should be a pretty good time.
The main race's are Sunday. Its about a 1 1/2 hr drive from Palm beach so I will be leaving my hangar 4095 Southern Blvd WPB 33406 at 10:00 am
Thanks
Wayne
Cell 561-307-1521

11:00 AM -­‐ 11:30 AM MANDATORY Autograph Session (in paddock area)
12:20 PM -­‐ 12:25 PM Driver Introductions and "start engine command" 12:25 PM Trans Am TA2 Race (102.15 miles, 45 laps or 75 mins)
3:00 PM -­‐ 3:05 PM Driver Introductions and "start engine command" 3:05 PM TA/TA3 A&I Race (102.15 miles, 45 laps or 75 mins)

DATES: APRIL 10 - APRIL 12
ADMISSION PRICES: Kids 12 & under - FREE
Friday, April 10 - $10
Saturday, April 11 - $20
Sunday, April 12 - $20
Full Weekend Pass (Fri - Sun) - $30
* RV camping available *
Call Aaron at 305-230-5331 for more ticket information.

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having never been to Homestead, it would be fantastic to meet some new Viper Nation members. Being from the Northwest, we couldn't find a race track further from home for our first race in 2015. Sure would be cool to have some Viper supporters there to help us battle against the Corvettes, Porsches, BMW, Aston Martins, ect.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Homestead.

Cindi

www.cindilux.com
@cindilux.com

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Having never been to Homestead, it would be fantastic to meet some new Viper Nation members. Being from the Northwest, we couldn't find a race track further from home for our first race in 2015. Sure would be cool to have some Viper supporters there to help us battle against the Corvettes, Porsches, BMW, Aston Martins, ect.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Homestead.

Cindi

www.cindilux.com
@cindilux.com

I am working on getting as many Viper owners as I can to watch you race and I am really looking forward to meeting you
Take care
Wayne

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way Cool Cindi ( my favorite Race Instructor of all time ) , glad to hear you will be running and should be a really fun race for Viper owners! Believe Lee Saunders and David Mazyck will be slithering around in Snakes also. Hope someone there keeps us posted and imagine we can check at gotrasam.com ?