Cheap E-Brake Pads!

saxon_schmauderer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently struck gold and found a seller on Amazon that sells super cheap E-Brake Pads. $21.14 and free two day shipping (Amazon Prime members). Thanks to you guys I noticed mine had completely worn down and I know these are a common problem so it is nice to see a cheaper alternative so the constant replacement wont be so bad on your wallet. I bought them over a month ago and they have not worn abnormally or put any extra brake dust that I have noticed. Seem to be working fine. Just figured I would drop the tip, because you all help me so much (Window Regulator went yesterday).

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0068NL3AO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Saxon

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I paid full price for mine before I discovered rock auto and some other cheaper alternatives.
Live an learn! :dunno:

blackvenom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this....I think mine are shot right now after ive only put 5k on them.

OP
OP
S

saxon_schmauderer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yes it comes with 4 of them! All I did was replace my inner pads that were wearing. Now I still have two more to use for when the others wear down. Winning!

Last edited:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
And yes it comes with 4 of them! All I did was replace my inner pads that were wearing. Now I still have two more to use for when the others wear down. Winning!

I did the same thing on mine. Figured if they're known for wearing out why not try to get as much life out of them as possible. Technically speaking they should never wear out as you only set the parking brake when not moving, but design issues have proved otherwise for that.

ViperDad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used it as a lazy brake on slopes in traffic. Will this alleviate wear? Got 60k+ miles and will check. Is there a reason for this wear?