Upgrade Suggestions

JasonSSG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys...I've been on here before asking similair questions but I have been out of the loop. Being a small business owner I just haven't had time to stay current with things. I track my car 4 or 5 times a year. I have a completely stock '09 and it's time for new tires and brake pads. I would like to get an extra set of wheels (I'm thinking black ACR wheels with race rubber) and new brake pads and steel braided brake lines. I'm not adverse to upgrading the entire brakes (calipers, rotors, ect) to something better. I prefer to patronize the board sponsors here but...again...Im open to anything. So if someone can recommend brakes (calipers & rotors), tires, wheels, brake pads, and brake fluid I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do your research before you fork over your CC# in the Viper world.

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I usually go with Stoptech for all of my brake part needs.

Brake fluid - Stoptech Racing Brake Fluid 660
Rotors - Stoptech Aerorotors
Brake Pads - Stoptech Street Performance pads (309 prefix - suitable for street / track)
Stoptech Steel Braided Lines

Tires - I prefer Michelin Pilot Sport Cups, but it appears Michelin no longer makes them for the ACR's rear tire size :brick:

I'll send you a PM regarding wheels. I have what you're looking for.

Hope this helps :D

Reaction score
Sorry guys...I've been on here before asking similair questions but I have been out of the loop. Being a small business owner I just haven't had time to stay current with things. I track my car 4 or 5 times a year. I have a completely stock '09 and it's time for new tires and brake pads. I would like to get an extra set of wheels (I'm thinking black ACR wheels with race rubber) and new brake pads and steel braided brake lines. I'm not adverse to upgrading the entire brakes (calipers, rotors, ect) to something better. I prefer to patronize the board sponsors here but...again...Im open to anything. So if someone can recommend brakes (calipers & rotors), tires, wheels, brake pads, and brake fluid I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Motul fluid, Stoptech S.S. lines, Stoptech 2 piece rotors if you want to and Carbotech pads staggered front and rear compounds for better balanced braking and rotor wear. For tires on a track wheel just buy the Hoosiers and call it a day.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Thanks

[email protected]

He will have, or be able to tell you where to get everything you are looking for. He has a special running on 2 piece Stoptech ACR rotors right now too IIRC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth