Mag getting closer

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have a near-final copy tomorrow, then final edits, then you will likely see the e-version shortly as it makes it way to the printer and your mailbox.

You must be registered for see images attach

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember my first , it was the best 20 seconds of my life.:D

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first was pretty anti-climactic, LOL, OH my we are bad, Jeff we're glad it's your first, I hope it's worth all the anticipation :)

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
If it's as exciting as my the first you two are talking about........

I should have a good hour of heart thumping reading

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braggart,:D I can not even watch TV for an hour.:D I always enjoy the Viper mag, I have been a member since the first Mag and have every one in order. Boy time Flies faster than our cars:(

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always look forward to Viper Magazine.

Remember that this magazine is for and by members. It it made up mostly of individual articles submitted by the membership, the manufacturer, some suppliers, and other interested individuals.

If any member has a special article that they may wish to share with the rest of the Viper Nation, submissions are eagerly encouraged.

If you, or your club, have a special event, or wish to showcase a member, feel free to contact Viper Support for information on submissions.

Remember...this is your club...and these articles don't write themselves : >)

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see more personal stories in these magazines. I want to know more about some of the real characters of the Viper community...like Carchick, Sybil TF, YoTony, Kratedisease etc.

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would love that too. Please submit some!!!

I am NOT being snarky, anything you guys want to submit we will put in there, we need more content, so ANY member who wants to contribute a story PLEASE PLEASE do, you will, of course, receive full credit for the story, there are no formatting requirements, just send us some text and some pics. You can send them to [email protected].

GREAT SUGGESTION, we are already working on the next mag (this one is in final review), we will close on 5/20 for that one so please submit prior to then...

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I don't have a story however, I went out to Miller Motorsports park and enjoyed taking pictures of some Vipers running... Would that count?

One was Drew being coached by Cindi Lux 2010 FE
Very Nice Gentleman and his Wife from South Carolina if I remember in a Red Viper
And a Black Viper "2GasCans???"

They looked like they were having a great time. The Red Viper did the best. He seemed to hit his marks well and maintained a good lap speed. Not to bad for a guy that flies in once a month or so to put down some laps and enjoy his Viper.

To bad I'm moving to Idaho, Miller used to be 20 minutes away.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always wondered why the state was not named Wedaho.

I don't have a story however, I went out to Miller Motorsports park and enjoyed taking pictures of some Vipers running... Would that count?

One was Drew being coached by Cindi Lux 2010 FE
Very Nice Gentleman and his Wife from South Carolina if I remember in a Red Viper
And a Black Viper "2GasCans???"

They looked like they were having a great time. The Red Viper did the best. He seemed to hit his marks well and maintained a good lap speed. Not to bad for a guy that flies in once a month or so to put down some laps and enjoy his Viper.

To bad I'm moving to Idaho, Miller used to be 20 minutes away.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered why the state was not named Wedaho.

**'s didn't prosper to well in Idaho, so they all moved back to kalifornia. Not sure that's a good article to publish either. Miami Beach, Spring Break....... Now that could be an article. A homely girl from the valley hiding in the sagebrush, not so much

WeaponX81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have a near-final copy tomorrow, then final edits, then you will likely see the e-version shortly as it makes it way to the printer and your mailbox.

You must be registered for see images attach

That black SRT on the cover looks so ****! That driver must be a badass!