Ode to Viper

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You remember the VOI where the Vette was crushed? Well say goodbye to this little gem... Here's the before picture, will have after photos next week.

Attachments

• Guns and Dozers 2 sm.jpg
    Guns and Dozers 2 sm.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 76

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
tell me your going to crush the infestation of hondas

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, no that Vette will be in millions of tiny pieces from high-velocity military rounds, and explosives. Should be a blast (pun intended)

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Two of my favorite things.......high-velocity rounds, and explosives!!!!

Reminds me, I need to get back to the range, my 40's need some love

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blowing up a Corvette presupposes that Viper owners are threatened by Corvettes. I don't think it's a good idea.

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is what happens when you bring a vette to a viper event

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. We have so many videos. Many are working it. What an amazing day. 50 Cal, full auto, tanks, bulldozers, man heaven...

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Don't let my Daughter hear you say that, she does love to shoot

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Man...you've changed. The old Jeff would've found humor in that.

Not changed, I just think the world of my Daughter so there is a lot of bias in my response. Now if it had really pissed me off, I could have just deleted it, and I did not. All you got was my initial reaction, I'm over it. have a great Day Free

OP
OP
N

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, Jeff, in this case, it's best you can't see them :)

You know it's just Free, it's never personal, it's just Free :)

if anyone get's to see some of these videos they are OUTSTANDING, they are all over FB, but we can't post here, when we get the official one on YT, will post link.

Here's one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh_ZVPa3B40

cigar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 1972 I had a commercial building to build on a vacant lot a block off the main street of a major city, the lot was full of cars every day with owners leaving them there to take BART to work, every day for a week I left notices on the windshields of the cars stating that the following Monday I was going to clear the lot so not to park there.

On the Monday morning I delivered my Caterpillar loader and had a half dozen semis lined up to haul the debris to the dump, there was one car there, a Corvair, I told my cat skinner to work around it and see if the owner showed up or I'd get it towed. A couple of hours later I came back and my cat skinner was busy loading trucks, I asked him if the owner had taken the Corvair, he said no, he took the license plates off, crushed and flattened the car with the 4 in 1 bucket, picked it up and buried it in the middle of a load of dirt and debris, the car was somewhere buried in the dump by now, I never heard a word. It wasn't a Corvette but do Corvairs count?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32