My Official Viper Build Thread

OP
OP
T

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love that fangs emblem on the shift knob! What's the shift knob made out of? Looks like some kind of corrugated plastic of rubber?

I believe its rubber but great quality if you need to know where to pick one up just hit me up and I can send you a link. Def a big improvement. not only does it look better but also shifts are now quicker.

OP
OP
T

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday was my B Day and my wife got me a very special Cake here is some pics guys. Since I come from Corvettes I made it a joke to all my friends that still have them, that this would be the only time they get to eat a Viper. ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had not done my rear diffuser since the weather sucked out here and today the guys were closed. I will be doing it sometime in the next couple weeks. My wife got us a trip to Dominican Republic for my B Day so I will be back in 8 days to keep going with the project. I took the car out today and snapped another picture.

OP
OP
T

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a chance to do my diffuser this week. I gotta say I think it looks way better than body color or if I went just with black. This was done by CarWrapsAndGraphics here in the Chicago land area and they did a great job. This is Carbon Vinyl. I did not do the fins but I think I will go ahead and get those done as well. The only thing that stopped me was me scraping them a bit on the way in and out of my drive way. I will debate it for a few days and I think I will go ahead and get it done. We will see. Here are the pics of how it came out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss