Proud owner of a new (to me) 2006 UGR TT Vert Viper

wallacehat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallace Hattenhauer here, in Little Rock, AR. I recently acquired my first Viper, and figured "Go big or go home" right? anyway, I am searching for every bit of information I can on the car as I plan to not only enjoy her (affectionately named "Valencia") at the occasional road course/half-mile/mile/autocross events, but also at an occasional car show. The biggest problem I'm having is figuring out who painted the car...I know it started life in FL, then a leasing company from CT titled in in TN or vice-versa. I have a ton of build pics from the previous owner and the team at Auto Integration in Minnesota, but the previous owner bought the car already painted. It had a very extensive Rockford Fosgate system in it with hundreds of LED lights throughout the car, behind the speakers, etc which were all removed during the A/V and Interior re-design.

Also, if you have any information to share about the history of this car (My understanding is that it's original owner was "James" and it was originally black, and it is one of the featured cars on UGR's site. It was then sold and the history says something about being titled in Tennesse to a leasing company in Connecticut. I get asked every day about the paint, and I have no clue who painted it, but i'd love to know!

Anyway, here she is when she was at AIS in Wisconsin:

You must be registered for see images

and some of the completed/current pics: