Selling my 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am most likely looking at getting into a newer snake and have decided to sell my 1993 Dodge Viper RT/10. All original. No stories. Clean records. 16,6XX miles. It is a 03/93 build date, and is the more desired 1992 carry over model with the antenna on the rear fender, battery in trunk, etc. Includes everything originally included with the car (ie. manuals, wide windows, rear window, vinyl roof). It is missing the window sticker, as the original owner was a Chrysler employee and there was no window sticker that came along with the car. I am the second owner.

Looks, runs, and drives like new. Looking for $32,500 firm. There is a link to the photos below. I can be reached at [email protected].

http://s536.photobucket.com/user/jasanimation/library/1993 Dodge Viper RT10

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice car GWS

Thanks man. She's a beauty. It is sad to potentially let go of her but it is the only way for me to get into a newer one!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one nice example of a 1993. Will sell fast. looks perfect !

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one nice example of a 1993. Will sell fast. looks perfect !

Thanks! I am hoping someone picks it up as they will get into a really nice Viper. And I can get into my next one.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put it on eBay. Set your reserve (a realistic one). You will get greatest exposure there, and the market will provide a realistic price. I think high 20's is realistic. JMO

ViperRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful specimen, wish you would hang on to it if you could. But nevertheless, I think it will sell fast.
I've received so many offers for mine of $38k+ and declined.

Mine has 6k miles on it.

matt dillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking Car, i Don't see How you could get a Better Looking Gen. 1 for this Price! I guess just be a lil' bit more Patient cause he/she's out there! GL! Really Nice Looking Gen. 1!

OP
OP
W

weeten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I am surprised no one has picked it up yet. Not a lot of interest. Guess well see how it does on eBay. The auction ends tomorrow and the reserve is low (in my opinion).

I think it is all about timing with these Gen I cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper