Where to get these parts ?

hd13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have changed out the engine mounts to the Woodhouse ones and I see I need the following parts. Some vibration now at low RPM's when driving hopefully they settle in. I have been told to wait and the mounts will mellow out.

1. front sway bar end links
2. oil cooler lines

thanks in advance

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Viper Specialty Performance sells pre-made upgraded oil cooler lines. I made a set myself initially, but the fittings I got from Jegs were apparently crap and pretty much every one leaked eventually in just a few months. It's basically just AN hose, so your mileage may vary, but the Viper Specialty lines are a nice piece for sure.

And yes, the vibration does calm down a bit with some miles (that or maybe I've just gotten so used to it I don't notice, lol). There are a few more buzzes and rattles at specific rpms, but the solid feel is worth it to me and they are a very small rpm range of vibration.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just replaced engine mounts with woodhouse and front and rear sway bar links (roe racing) and went with solid aluminum trans cross member (ipsco). All the write ups were pointing toward the vibration and what not....guess what not in this car.....solid feel, absolutely no vibration around the shifter, precise acceleration, solid and predicatable steering. I believe less interiror noise too. Given the difference in my case, the trans mount was completely trashed (just fell out like a cup cake) and driver side engine mount was broken.

OP
OP
H

hd13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the best front sway bar end links?. I have replaced the rear ones and am looking for ones I can grease for the front.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Moog has replacement front links with grease fittings.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave