TPMS Issues

tonerockyhorror

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had a nagging issue with my TPMS and can't seem to find a solution. The TPMS sensor defect warning light has been popping up, so I replaced
all 4 sensors and had them reprogrammed. This didn't solve it. So I'm thinking it might be the TPM receiver module, but I can't seem to find a diagram of where this part is located or even a site that sells it.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What was the tool used in the programming attempt? Were the sensors the same as the old ones when compared side by side?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fairly common for the modual, I have replaced a few, they are located where cubican states, call don scharf, aka viper paul... he has some/ and by the way dealer only to program vipers tpms

OP
OP
T

tonerockyhorror

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure on the tool, but the attempt was made at the dealership. And yes, the sensors were OEM, exactly the same as those being replaced.

I'm finding it odd that I can't even locate the module at any online parts store to buy.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have encountered multiple dealerships around the country who have no clue as to how to do it. Many techs throw modules at everything. Feel free to call me after you determine exactly what Chrysler device they used.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave