Ocala Meet pics!

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few pics from the Viper meet i held at cars and Coffee and then the BBQ at my house.

9 Vipers
Every Generation
Even a Viper truck to complete the ensemble!

Also can someone please embed these videos for me so that they show up here? I can't figure out how to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlx5vXx5Ni8&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDbawnLo4IE&feature=youtu.be

Nice having almost a million dollars worth of cars in the back yard! or 5500+ horsepower!
You must be registered for see images attach

Chloe made the signs!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the pics of Chloe? Where was the keg located? Do you have any pics of food? Were there other note worthy women there? What brand of toilet paper do you keep on the rolls? Did anybody wind up staying the night? Is that about an acre of property...give or take? Are you planning on replacing the roof soon? Do you primarily keep lawn and gardening tools in that smaller building out back? There's a guy on his cell phone by the pool, was he the most irritating guest? What year is that older red R/T 10...93-94? The property back behind your house, is that Corp of Engineer property, and if so, is there a creek that runs through it? Did you truly have a good time, or did you secretly wish they would all just leave <<---- you don't have to answer that. Why did you post these pics here first and not the other club where you're a member ? Why aren't you a member here? If you became a member here, would you feel you were betraying Randall? Do you care what people think on a general basis? How do you sleep at night knowing you work at a car dealership who's profit margin depends entirely on gaffing idiots? :D

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the pics of Chloe? Where was the keg located? Do you have any pics of food? Were there other note worthy women there? What brand of toilet paper do you keep on the rolls? Did anybody wind up staying the night? Is that about an acre of property...give or take? Are you planning on replacing the roof soon? Do you primarily keep lawn and gardening tools in that smaller building out back? There's a guy on his cell phone by the pool, was he the most irritating guest? What year is that older red R/T 10...93-94? The property back behind your house, is that Corp of Engineer property, and if so, is there a creek that runs through it? Did you truly have a good time, or did you secretly wish they would all just leave <<---- you don't have to answer that. Why did you post these pics here first and not the other club where you're a member ? Why aren't you a member here? If you became a member here, would you feel you were betraying Randall? Do you care what people think on a general basis? How do you sleep at night knowing you work at a car dealership who's profit margin depends entirely on gaffing idiots? :D

Didn't have a chance to take pics of Chloe- or any of the other bikini clad womens.
No Keg, had beers, scotch, ***, vodka, fruity drinks, water
No other noteworthy women worth mentioning
Charmin toilet paper
No one stayed the night
1.67 acres
The roof is original from 1996. Home inspector says it still has another 5 years before it should be replaced. No leaks and passed the wind-shear test. Am going to go with a terracotta clay tile roof when the time is right- I think.
The lawn and gardening tools is something that annoys me actually. That smaller building is my work shop and I don't really like keeping any yard stuff in there. There is also a 2.5 car garage attached to the house and that is where the lawn mower is kept with the ****-wacker leaf blower and pressure washer. There is also a Ninja 250 and a decent sized freezer there too. That's also where the Viper sleeps. I want to buy/build a shed to hold all the lawn and gardening equip and also my metal for welding and wood materials. I hate having the lawnmower in the same room as the Viper, and having working materials in the workshop.
There were no irritating guests
The red RT/10 was a 1994 and has 20k miles- the same owner had his Silver 2003 SRT10 Viper parked next to it. They are actually my neighbors
The property behind the fence is also my property. It extends another 150ft past the fence and I am planning on building another 3 car garage with rooms upstairs within 5 years at the fence line and tidy up the brush and some of the trees.
I had a great time and didn't want any of them to leave. I secretly conspired with a friend of mine to lock the gate and its not like any of them would try and ram the gate with their cars..... ended up just watching them roll out one by one with a stupid grin on my face and hoped that they would WOT all the way down the road (a few did)!
I am not a member yet. I will sign up for my birthday next month
I posted the pics here and on the VOA at nearly the same time. I cannot recall which was first but they were 30< seconds apart if anything.
I do not know why the club split in the first place. I do not care why it did. All I know is that the common denominator for everyone is the car. I do not care which club anyone is in. All I care about is the cars and that the owners enjoy them.
I do not care what people think on a regular basis. My life is awesome.
I sleep very well knowing that I work at a car dealership and help people get good cars. I have long believed that I am not trying to sell anyone anything. I am just helping you get a good car. No BS no sales pitch. How may I be most helpful? Is what I was trained 10 years ago.

What else?

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hi Viper Pete! Everyone had a great time yesterday and it was terrific to see that many Vipers at the cars and coffee. Another shocker was that there was 3 Hellcat Challengers
there ! Really enjoyed sitting around the pool and looking at the Vipers. You have a really nice home and you and Chloe were great hosts. Looking forward to seeing you guys again
soon. Stay in touch !

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Pete and Chloe, We all had an excellent time at your lovely home yesterday. You made everyone feel welcome and it was a very relaxing day . Jim and I feel as if we've made some new Viper friends! It was great that Dave from Georgia drove that far for this get
together. Having Frank and his wife come from the east coast of Florida , and seeing some of the central Florida VCA crowd really added to the fun! It was an interesting mix of people! You must have had a TON of food left over! I enjoyed driving my Viper home -- the back roads are always scenic and it's a blast to kick it up every now and then !

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaaa, Pete you really are a hell of a guy. Thanks for the reply, I now have a much better understanding of the situation. If I wasn't so far away, I would have definitely gone...but I would have required full control of the grill. Was it a five burner grill?

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaaa, Pete you really are a hell of a guy. Thanks for the reply, I now have a much better understanding of the situation. If I wasn't so far away, I would have definitely gone...but I would have required full control of the grill. Was it a five burner grill?

4 with a side burner. My first grill actually. My buddy Mitch was on grill duty. He did a whale of a job! Didn't matter to me who was grilling!

Cathy, loved having you and Jim over- I cant wait to meet up again!

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Mitch grilled up some mean sirloin burgers! Going to someones home is always so much more personal, but it is a LOT of work to do it right, and you guys certainly did do it right! Did y'all get through all those jello shots? Hey, YOU didn't have to drive any more!

OP
OP
V

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch grilled up some mean sirloin burgers! Going to someones home is always so much more personal, but it is a LOT of work to do it right, and you guys certainly did do it right! Did y'all get through all those jello shots? Hey, YOU didn't have to drive any more!

Haha, I think we have like 10 left. I was surprised how much Scotch and *** was left over. A few cases of beer sure did go quick!

I love hosting parties. I just love filling my home with nice people.

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope you can have another get together soon, I missed this one, just saw the Post, only 60 miles away from Ocala , Have 95 1st Generation.
send e-mail to [email protected] can send you photos.

thanks Bad Brad

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, you are a good sport. Sounds like everyone had a great time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh