Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    VCA Member

Default ACR Raffle is Live

1997 Blue GTS - NSANE
    2003 Silver SRT/10 - NSANE2
    2008 Snakeskin Green/Black/Razors - TOXICK

Viper Owner

Default Re: ACR Raffle is Live

I will admit, I didn't purchase any tickets for the hellcat raffle. However, I will not be passing this one up

Has Left the Room!

You did see that the "winner" did not get a Hellcat, right? Think this will be any different?

VCA Member
    Northeast

Associate members?

VCA Member
    South Florida

NSANE's post from the other thread:

Re: And the winner is!!

UPDATE! Diamond hit the nail on the head.

Wendell has secured the VCA allocation for the Hellcat and is using his winnings towards that.

Talk about a smart guy, parlays $200 into 40k, ~75k to 100k (the street value of a HC). $65k in profit is a nice days work.

Look for happy photos from a new Hellcat winner/owner soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CWhiteRun View Post
    You did see that the "winner" did not get a Hellcat, right? Think this will be any different?
    '14 Blk Vper TA; old Vper: Q:11.4, st mi:174; '15 Auto Chall Hellcat Q:10.985/126.96; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Ltning:Q:12.89/105.48 (sold). Best Q (Tp Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

VCA Member

LOL White, why do you always have to be the starter of drama? You know this is a car club right? Move on for goodness sakes.... The guy loves his hellcat, go piss in your own backyard.
    1997 Blue GTS - NSANE
    2003 Silver SRT/10 - NSANE2
    2008 Snakeskin Green/Black/Razors - TOXICK

International Viper Registry Curator

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane1 View Post
    LOL White, why do you always have to be the starter of drama? You know this is a car club right? Move on for goodness sakes.... The guy loves his hellcat, go piss in your own backyard.
    Nsane1, you do know that facts are not important when pushing an agenda.... Right?

VCA Member
    South

CWhiteBitch.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Viper Owner

I had no interest on the hellcat but an Acr I'm all over it!!!

VCA Member
    South Florida

Entered today.
    '14 Blk Vper TA; old Vper: Q:11.4, st mi:174; '15 Auto Chall Hellcat Q:10.985/126.96; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Ltning:Q:12.89/105.48 (sold). Best Q (Tp Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

VCA Member
    Northeast

I'm already clearing a spot in the garage for it. All VCA members are welcome to come see it after I win.
    '97 GTS with gold wheels (1 of 7)

Quote Originally Posted by markk View Post
    I'm already clearing a spot in the garage for it. All VCA members are welcome to come see it after I win.
    You're to faraway, it will need to come to Idaho

VCA Member
    South
    Former National President

All,

There have been comments made by others on other websites that the VCA's current 2016 Viper ACR raffle is illegal, so I asked our raffle attorney for a response to put this rumor to bed once and for all. Here is his response to my question: (which is also included in another post)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

"The raffle is legal and has been for the past 15 years when it's been conducted by your organization.

Chrysler participated with in the origination of the first raffle which I set up. The winning ticket was drawn at Chrysler headquarters. Chrysler provided it's public relations firm, JRT, to conduct the raffle, handle taxes, reports and compliance with federal and Michigan regulations. I advised JRT and worked closely with them to make certain that the raffle was conducted properly and in compliance with the rules of the Michigan charitable gaming commission.

There was never any question from The Chrysler legal staff, the state of Michigan nor your members concerning legality of the raffle.

I've been conducting nonprofit Michigan raffles nationwide for the last 25 years. This is an area of my expertise. I have a position paper on the subject but you should not be attempting to meet the complaints of people outside your organization. The raffle is none of its business.

The raffle VOA conducted was probably illegal but ours is not.

It is licensed in Michigan, the raffle is conducted in Michigan, we file reports and audits with Michigan and our records are audited and the drawings are often attended by a state inspector.

You are in compliance with federal law and US postal service regulations. Article 4, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution requires every state give full faith and credit to contracts and laws of another state. It is a constitutional right.

If any member of your organization wants clarification I can provide a position paper on the subject. As far as strangers to VCA, what you do is none of their business.

Whenever I hear someone say I've talked with the lawyer and he has said so-and-so, I view that is code for their actually making it up to support a position that has not been vetted by a lawyer.

On another subject you will have received, or perhaps have received, a letter from charitable gaming concerning the inspection of our last raffle. It is not a report but merely a receipt. You do not have to sign it not send it back in. I talked with the inspector today and she confirmed this."

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

Dan
    2009 ACR,
    2006 VOI9 Coupe
    2004 Black SRT-10, 925 rwhp Paxton beast

Viper Owner

Article IV Section 1

Section 1 - The Text
    Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section 1 - The Meaning
    Article IV, Section 1 ensures that states respect and honor the state laws and court orders of other states, even when their own laws are different. For example, if citizens of New Jersey marry, divorce, or adopt children in New Jersey, Florida must recognize these actions as valid even if the marriage or divorce would not have been possible under Florida law. Similarly, if a court in one state orders a person to pay money or to stop a certain behavior, the courts in other states must recognize and enforce that state’s order.

Article IV, Section 1 also gives Congress the power to determine how states recognize records and laws from other states and how they enforce each others’ court orders. For example, Congress may pass a federal law that specifies how states must handle child custody disputes when state laws are different or that sets out the process by which a person winning a lawsuit in one state can enforce the order in another state.

VCA Member
    South

I was entertaining the possibility of joining the other club as a full fledged member, under a different user name and IP address, for the sole purpose of running off Dave666. Figured I'd put an end to all the unsolicited "advising" and self aggrandizing he likes to perpetrate with his "enthusiast" status. I really need to see a more detailed analytical report, especially pertaining to their magazine and level of political and financial involvement in the LBGT community of their BOD before I would ever consider doing so.....
    Last edited by Free2go; 09-19-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

Has Left the Room!

Be great to win a new ACR. I'm not interested in paying for a membership just to buy tickets however. If, when the raffle gets closer to the end you need more tickets sold, and if you open ticket purchases to non-members, I will buy a couple.

Viper Owner

duplicate post
    Last edited by GRANGER73; 09-20-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

VCA Member
    Northeast

Well, I purchased a raffle six pack today..... my fingers will stay crossed until a winner is picked!

Good luck ......

VCA Member
    Gulf States

I bought a ticket. I was hopeful I would win. I was boasting about all the things I would order and the color etc etc to my hubby.
    He very nicely informed me that it would be his if I won. He said that I had mine and it was his turn. I laughed and said oh well that only applies if your home and not at work when I win. Hehehe. We shall see. Stay tuned for the dramatic conclusion in November. Hahahahahahaha

VCA Member
    South

Just threw my name in the hat.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Getting closer to the ACR Raffle draw. I'm making space in my garage just in case.

VCA Member
    UT/AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I was entertaining the possibility of joining the other club as a full fledged member, under a different user name and IP address, for the sole purpose of running off Dave666. Figured I'd put an end to all the unsolicited "advising" and self aggrandizing he likes to perpetrate with his "enthusiast" status. I really need to see a more detailed analytical report, especially pertaining to their magazine and level of political and financial involvement in the LBGT community of their BOD before I would ever consider doing so.....
    You are an enemies worst nightmare.

VCA Member
    South

Quote Originally Posted by steve e View Post
    You are an enemies worst nightmare.
    I don't see any enemies, just little nuggets of entertainment.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

VCA Member
    Midsouth

Bought mine today !!!! Venom pack 6 for the price of 5 !!!
    2001 RT-10, 2008 SRT-10, 2013 GTS

Have enough tickets been sold yet to give away the car?

VCA Member
    Northeast

Just bought my raffle ticket....fingers crossed
    2009 ACR

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Just a few days left!!! Whoop whoop! If you haven't gotten a ticket yet hurry hurry

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Dave T(BADVENM) View Post
    Have enough tickets been sold yet to give away the car?
    Any update?

VCA Member
    Northeast

The drawing is on December 8th.......Booha!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast