VCA Sweden up and running

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to our own forum section hee at VCA.....here we can share all and everything about our interest namely the ultimate driving machine Dodge Viper.
As I see it we can communicate in both English and / or Swedish.
For me it depends on the audience I'm directing my input to.

Again, Very welcome!

Brgds, Jan

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Sweden! We are happy to have you with us! If there are any questions or anything I can assist you with, please contact me. You may do so via email: [email protected] or if you want to PM me, I do check my notifications regularly.

Looking forward to seeing y'all up here and communicating. :2tu:
CJ

OP
OP
R

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are thrilled to finally be part of this Viper cummunity. Let's hope that I and the other 19 or so VCA Sweden members can convince more Viper enthusiast too join the VCA.
If you are hurry over to Sweden Dennis I can promise you both coffee,cold weather and very cool Vipers as we are approaching winter here...

OP
OP
R

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely I would if I could but unfortunately it's either me or this site as it is impossible to paste any photos !!!!

I've tried over the years but never succeded. I'll give another shot now and see what'll happen... holy smoke I managed...
It's a friends Viper pro mod dragster ...well at least it has a viper look alike body ....Mr. Adam Flamholc ...he competes in US as well but with another car.
Maybe you know of him?

Attachments

• adamviper1.jpg
    adamviper1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 31

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a ton of Viper parts to sell. Products are in Sweden and I'm based in Sweden but no place to post a ad for my Viper parts.
Jan were do I post an ad to reach out to the Swedes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32