First viper 15 GT in white

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After much confusion between the new Z06 and the Viper I finally decided to go the route of getting a exclusive hand built American wonder as opposed to the Vette (used to have a C6 Z06 at one point). Boy am I glad I went the viper route. Such an awesome car to drive.

Car came with the 22J pkg and the sidewinder wheels. One amazing looking machine. Looking forward to learn more and more from the forums and be part of this wonderful community. Here are some pics of the beauty along with its new bestfriend...

There is bit of a rattle when I have the drivers window lowered all the way.. Anyone experience this as well? If yes.. Any remedies for this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Gents.. I'll have to go back to him take a look. Two things.. One is the rattle and the other is the rear hatch.. It doesn't open all the way unless I use the metal key to open it.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride! I too had been looking at the new z06. I chose the viper as well. I have no regrets whatsoever. I bought mine in July a 2014 GTS, GTS R Blue with sidewinder II Hyper Wheels. Carbon Fiber interior and exterior. Being on the forum is a blast
and anything I've ever had a question about, I have found an answer. A lot of nice people. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Hope to see ya on the road or track. Just hope you don't mind being beat by a girl. HAHAHAHa :D

OP
OP
J

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride! I too had been looking at the new z06. I chose the viper as well. I have no regrets whatsoever. I bought mine in July a 2014 GTS, GTS R Blue with sidewinder II Hyper Wheels. Carbon Fiber interior and exterior. Being on the forum is a blast
and anything I've ever had a question about, I have found an answer. A lot of nice people. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Hope to see ya on the road or track. Just hope you don't mind being beat by a girl. HAHAHAHa :D

Thank you much broomrider... Good call on going the Viper route and wheels are perfect. Hope to see you on the road or the track as well... Good race is always a good race.. Gender makes no difference. :)

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Gents.. I'll have to go back to him take a look. Two things.. One is the rattle and the other is the rear hatch.. It doesn't open all the way unless I use the metal key to open it.
Just a thought on the trunk issue. When you use the key fob does it not open all the way? When opening manually push the trunk release button twice rapidly and it should open all the way.

OP
OP
J

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi broomrider... I thought I had tried that before... I guess not. I tried it again last night and it worked. So thank you for that.

larrytowell

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice for a First Viper! It's the first ones you never forget!
I'm new to VCA and this community. Looking forward to learning more, and getting to gather and meet up with other adrenaline junkies!

OP
OP
J

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.. Love it very much. Two months in and 500 miles later... I'm having a blast. Have done a full cQuartz finest treatment and XPel'd the front end, rockers, portion of the rear bumper, door handles, rear view mirror. Also installed the boomerang mud flaps.