Just bought my first Viper

Quarterhorse89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to gget some feed back..I just traded in my 2013 427 corvette convertible ang boughty first brand new 2014 GTS viper with sepia lagina interior and all the bells and whistles. My ? Is did i pay too much at 96K US dollars plus ttl.

Either way I love this car and would never go back to a vette.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ? Is did i pay too much at 96K US dollars plus ttl.

Trying to get supportive evidence to counteract the spouse's reaction when you brought it home?

You paid what it was worth to you. That defines the deal as acceptable. Without knowing your age, your net worth, your patience to wait for a local "deal", how much you got for your Vette, what you saved in sales tax in your state, what your time and aggravation is worth to you versus shopping around for months and traveling cross country, etc, it is hard to say what is "too much."

OP
OP
Q

Quarterhorse89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Q

Quarterhorse89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just trying to get a feel for what others have paid for their vipers and wondering whether i got a good deal or not. My wife on the other hand was in "shock and awe" when i brought it home. Much better looking car than the vette in her opinion.

Attachments

• 20150918_190904.jpg
    20150918_190904.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 48

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok my thoughts are …. a good deal is a perception. As long as you are happy its a good deal, do not torment yourself with all these thoughts. Its a done deal, you got an awesome car:2tu:

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok my thoughts are …. a good deal is a perception. As long as you are happy its a good deal, do not torment yourself with all these thoughts. Its a done deal, you got an awesome car:2tu:

I completely agree. If you were comfortable enough to buy at the deal they gave you, don't give it a second thought. Enjoy the heck out of it. Its beautiful

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I know I love my Viper! It's more a "State of Mind" thing with me. I get a kick in the pants every time I push on the pedal!
Hehehehehehehe, I love everything about it. The sound, the power all of it. I just can't wait to get on the track.:drive:

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96k for a GTS is a good deal. Congrats and enjoy it to the fullest.