North Texas Viper Club

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for a wonderful time at the poker run. It was a great day of cars, speed and fun. The ole Broom had a blast. :beer::beer: Met a lot of great people and if you missed it shame on you :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Outstanding

Hey broom,m can you email me the full sized picture?

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hei, which one is your "broom"?
Broom had to bring the srt8 chrysler because I had my kiddos. I left them at my sisters house. However, they were gracious enough to let me attend and
participate . I did my best to keep up. Lol, they are a speedy group. Mine will be there next time. I really wish I could have had Slither there though.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a lot of fun, don't let her fool you she can drive!!! I'm still getting crap for the donut lol!!

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a lot of fun, don't let her fool you she can drive!!! I'm still getting crap for the donut lol!!
Hehehehehehehe, I was just messing with you. Lol, you guys are a lot of fun. But I will be sure and get you a dozen for the next event. :D

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time and the new 'tunnel' in North Dallas is an AWESOME run... funny how it doesn't take too long to get through it when you're going a mile or two over the limit. :drive:

Great meeting you, Broom and that 4 door SRT can kick some SERIOUS butt!!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom had to bring the srt8 chrysler because I had my kiddos. I left them at my sisters house. However, they were gracious enough to let me attend and
participate . I did my best to keep up. Lol, they are a speedy group. Mine will be there next time. I really wish I could have had Slither there though.
looks like you gave the boys the run for their money anyway. good for you. i only wish my wife loved cars like you do….

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like you gave the boys the run for their money anyway. good for you. i only wish my wife loved cars like you do….
Ha! Maybe she does and she just doesn't know it.:D I am 39 and I don't ever remember a time that I haven't loved cars. Much to my parents dismay. Yes I enjoyed
The poker run. One of my favorites of the day was watching all the vipers fly through the tunnel it was a blast. I did do my best to stay with them.:drive:

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just having fun
NTexas-2.jpg

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few pics from the run,

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Yeah, she can drive! It was great hanging out and talking cars. You have to come back again and bring your Viper (or any of your cook toys) next time.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Yeah, she can drive! It was great hanging out and talking cars. You have to come back again and bring your Viper (or any of your cook toys) next time.
I most certainly will! I am planning on bringing the viper next time. Thank you all for the complements on my driving. :drive:
I so enjoyed the day. I hope we can all get a little track time. I missed the autocross.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Broom, if I woulda known you were gonna be there...I might've just shown up :D

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show of hand please. Who is planning on going to the Holiday party at Grapevine Dodge?:2tu:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
12/12 – Holiday Party at Grapevine Dodge 7PM. This will be one to remember. The party will be completely free for anyone with a Viper, includes your food, beverage, and everyone in attendance will get a piece of Viper history. I have received 2 LARGE Viper memorabilia collections, and I need to clean out my upstairs from extra Viper stuff so I don’t have to pay movers to move it. So all this will be given away free, no auctions, no payments accepted, this is will be the largest amount of Viper stuff EVER given away for free, and will likely never happen again, so try HARD to make this one.. Please RSVP on Facebook, or write me before 11/27 so we can get an accurate count

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell us more about this party
Well its my understanding that Santa is supposed to show up with an unheard amount of Viper memorabilia for all the good little girls and boys. Food and good
Times to be had by all. Unless you've been naughty then I guess it's coal and switches.:nono:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was sent out by our local fearless leader , and all around good guy.