ACR arrived:)

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Finally arrived,and nothing but great things to say about it:)

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post more pictures. Absolutely love the ACR and that color combo.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She finally earned her wing. I bet the smile on your face is priceless. She is beautiful. Enjoy it.:)

OP
OP
V

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all! My name is Lou and look forward to sharing more pics ,and I love the info one can get on this forum:) I have learned many things and feel I would not if it wasn't for this forum.

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Luv the color combination! Congratulations!

OP
OP
V

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys ;) I must say the ACR has been very enjoyable on the streets !

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys ;) I must say the ACR has been very enjoyable on the streets !
OK so does she ride great on the streets? I wonder if she would ride as great on the track? I bet the attention you get is by far extraordinary. You don't see those on the street. I'm so jealous. I hope I win the raffle. Lol I have mine all picked out
Either or.

Attachments

• Studio_20151117_190116.jpg
    Studio_20151117_190116.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Studio_20151117_190200.jpg
    Studio_20151117_190200.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
V

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so does she ride great on the streets? I wonder if she would ride as great on the track? I bet the attention you get is by far extraordinary. You don't see those on the street. I'm so jealous. I hope I win the raffle. Lol I have mine all picked out
Either or.
It rides awesome on the streets , I was expecting it to be very rough. Anyone who drives one will smile ,and I hope you win :)

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me how much clearance there is between the ground and the rear diffuser? I ask because from the pictures I've seen online it only looks like a few inches. I was wondering if the diffuser would scrape the ground when going over speed bumps, dips in the road, etc.

I'd also be curious how easy or difficult it is to load on to and off of a trailer, enclosed and open with the rear diffuser so close to the ground.

OP
OP
V

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you tell me how much clearance there is between the ground and the rear diffuser? I ask because from the pictures I've seen online it only looks like a few inches. I was wondering if the diffuser would scrape the ground when going over speed bumps, dips in the road, etc.

I'd also be curious how easy or difficult it is to load on to and off of a trailer, enclosed and open with the rear diffuser so close to the ground.
I plan to install them this weekend,and I will post how much clearance:)

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, I think you answered my question by stating that you are going to install them. I was under the impression that they were fixed to the car. Anyway, maybe a few others besides myself would be curious about the clearance.