Raffle Tix

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just bought a second ticket for the raffle under the R section (non VCA member).

I had also bought an earlier ticket @ $200 using the same contact info.

Can I either A) get the $75 difference (should be $125, not $200 fee) reimbursed to me, or if that is not possible B) apply it towards the purchase of a third ticket with base value of $125?

Many thanks,
- Brett S. in CT

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett, I sent you an email. Please contact me, so I can get you taken care of. Make sure to do it before 5pm CST, because today is the last day to purchase. 800-677-4321

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the raffle had sold out, I'm sure that info would be shared. What is the downside of just announcing the ticket results? I don't understand the reluctance to share this info.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think at worst, somebody is gonna win a decent chunk of cash......

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRANGER73:3276921 said:
..... I don't understand the reluctance to share this info.

I think people are more likely to purchase raffle tickets for the Viper than they are for a 50/50. Disclosing that an insufficient number of tickets were sold would likely seal the fate of fewer ticket sales, and the possibility of winning the car with a minimum number of tickets sold would increase sales. So not stating how many tickets are sold helps raise club funds, the reason for the raffle.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people are more likely to purchase raffle tickets for the Viper than they are for a 50/50. Disclosing that an insufficient number of tickets were sold would likely seal the fate of fewer ticket sales, and the possibility of winning the car with a minimum number of tickets sold would increase sales. So not stating how many tickets are sold helps raise club funds, the reason for the raffle.

Ticket sales have ended which is why the question was asked.

OP
OP
T

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for reaching out. I didn't get the email or the voice mail in time. I missed them by a day. That's OK, I appreciate the effort and the ball ended up in my court.Now get to enjoy a few days dreaming about building a garage extension to park an ACR next to my boosted vette. I'll lose like everyone else, but that 0.3% chance beats the normal Lottery odds by a landslide! OK, gonna go stalk Ken Block.... Shooting a video with the hoonstang today at ESPN.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i apologize for my post. Didn't see the results posted in the other thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper