New door sills

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Wayne at xtreme supercars for the gorgeous door sills. It was a pleasure to do business with you and very nice speaking with
you on the phone. Very easy to install as well. Look forward to meeting you
You must be registered for see images attach
:headbang:

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Wayne at xtreme supercars for the gorgeous door sills. It was a pleasure to do business with you and very nice speaking with
you on the phone. Very easy to install as well. Look forward to meeting you
You must be registered for see images attach
:headbang:

Looks very nice and it was great talking to you and your husband
Thanks
Wayne

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice... Red belts, viper logo on the mats and the door sills all work well together.

Lexusf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you change seat belts to red? Mine are standard black and would love red ones to go with my red car.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you change seat belts to red? Mine are standard black and would love red ones to go with my red car.
I would think that you could. People swap the standard belts out for racing harnesses all the time. Keep in mind that I have never done that and it could be difficult
I bought mine with those already in. It was ordered that way from the factory. It was one of the reasons I bought her. :drive:
BTW I see you are new here. Welcome! Welcome!

VPRPWRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done. The mechanism should be the same, the only difference would be the color.