*** ( VIDEO ) *** 2016 Viper ACR Spotted In Germany....

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well burnouts are part of break in schedule in Germany when the viper is sold new. my german is rusty but "niht schtuka nien breakin' , means you can not kill this thing.:D

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well burnouts are part of break in schedule in Germany when the viper is sold new. my german is rusty but "niht schtuka nien breakin' , means you can not kill this thing.:D
denniskgb you are Supa bad. You don't have to speak German to understand that was kick ***:drive: loved
The burnout

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can not kill this thing.:D

That's exactly what they said about me in the Alley before I was banned. Anyway, if you read posts in the Porsche forums, you'll see that anybody that tracks their car is talking about the ACR.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's exactly what they said about me in the Alley before I was banned. Anyway, if you read posts in the Porsche forums, you'll see that anybody that tracks their car is talking about the ACR.
Hahahahahahaha that's awesome. Free you are a true bad *** rebel.:2tu:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom tsssssss....keep it on the low side. You are right we are doomed once he finds out.:crazy2:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I'm going to finish up the dishes, put on my jam jams, and curl up in my duvet with a nice Chardonnay......

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually that's what my wife does before she studies at night....then she starts griping at me to put lotion on my feet and quit farting :D