Poly bushing

NorwayViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello
Does anyone have experience with ultrarev bushings? Found them on Ebay and the prices were good for front and rear poly bushings. Anyone have them mounted?

Would love to hear from you...
Have a 1999 GTS that I Try to get more "sharp" in the handling. Other mods to improve handling would also be great.

Thanks.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UltraRev is just one of many retailers of automotive aftermarket performance parts. They sell a few different manufacturer's bushing products. One could expect that each manufacturer may make a different hardness bushing; so, the maker of the bushing and its hardness (often colored differently) is what is important to your investigation. Energy Suspension seems to be a big name in aftermarket poly bushings; although, I have no personal experience with aftermarket bushings.

Several years ago there was a member that researched the issue and decided to produce his own. His post here has good info in it
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/651281-Polyurethane-suspension-bushings-group-buy!!?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went with roe racing energy suspension front and rear poly bushings. $67 for the set as far as i can remember…what a difference. car feels like it came of the assembly line, tight and crisp handling. definite yes to this mod. not a whole lot of money and a world of difference

toote

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just finished installing Energy Suspensions control arm bushings and sway arm bushings. Pretty easy to do and the bushings looked ok.

I bought them from Ultrarev, email them and you will get an even better price.

Looking forward to trying them out!

Stuntman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished installing Energy Suspensions control arm bushings and sway arm bushings. Pretty easy to do and the bushings looked ok.

I bought them from Ultrarev, email them and you will get an even better price.

Looking forward to trying them out!
What method did you use to get the old stock bushings out? That's usually the frustrating part. Take any pics?

toote

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What method did you use to get the old stock bushings out? That's usually the frustrating part. Take any pics?

I used my hydraulic press to press the old ones out, used a little bit of heat to make them break loose a bit easier, no big deal actually. The assembly was a piece of cake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper