Viper Rendezvous

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess who is going to Viper Rendezvous for the first time? BROOM :drive: WoooooooHooooo. I can't wait. The only bummer to all of this
is my hubby said he would see to it that I got there but I have to share my car for the event. IT PAINS MY *** to say that I agreed to it,
Sometimes a girl has got to do what she's got to do. Eyelashes didn't work on him this time. Dang! That's usually my go to.:D
Anyway hope to see you guys there in June.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna have to make sure I buy you a beer after that long drive from Louisiana ---- heh, a Southern Belle has to quench her thirst a bit coming up to run with a bunch of Northerners. Since I was born in Florida I will be the proper gentleman and offer the same to that borrowing husband of yours! Glad you two are coming up, I guarantee you will have a great time.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna have to make sure I buy you a beer after that long drive from Louisiana ---- heh, a Southern Belle has to quench her thirst a bit coming up to run with a bunch of Northerners. Since I was born in Florida I will be the proper gentleman and offer the same to that borrowing husband of yours! Glad you two are coming up, I guarantee you will have a great time.
Absolutely! We will have to have a pic of us sharing a beer. I am diligently trying to get him his on car so I don't have to SHARE ha! BTW I got my go pro so either I will have great video of my accomplishments or evidence that I can't drive at all :lmao: maybe even blackmail material on him.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper