Club is here two stay II

Status
Not open for further replies.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that the club is done. No!!! We are on track with the membership enrollment, as we have been for the past two years. We just don't hammer our members in to signing up. To those who are saying we are done, well? I do want to let members know that we don't use members next year dues until we are sure the club will be there for them. Look for the upcoming VOI announcement and other events. We are looking for people to set up local clubs and regions. Its time to get back to the passion of the Viper.

Bill White
Your Club President

PS: All past members who no longer own their Vipers. We have heard that you still carry the Passion and want to meet with your Viper friends. The VCA has set up a membership catagory called Legacy Members so that you can continue your friendships within the Viper Community. You will receive your past membership number.

PS: To all past members who still own your Vipers. If you decide to become a member again you can get your old
membership number back.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!! I can not wait for the VOI. I agree that it's time to get to the passion of Viper. Everyone here has either owned or in current ownership. We should all set
the standard as far as passion is concerned. Life is short. There are so many things in life that aren't fun, kick you in the stomach and are just down right
awful. I refuse to let my ownership and fun be affected by bull $hit pettiness. Behind the wheel of my Viper is the best place. Whether it's driving in a group or just
Flying solo. We should all recognize the fact that we live in a country, where we can enjoy life should we choose. I choose to do just that, because there are
others who can not. I can't wait for all the exciting things this club still has to offer. Holla! :D:drive:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the sentiments of this thread, but I'm irritated the thread title is chalked full of redundancy.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not informed that my membership was due. Maybe we need to hire one of these:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not informed that my membership was due. Maybe we need to hire one of these:

You need some of these to see all the transparent stuff around you!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need some of these to see all the transparent stuff around you!

Like Plato's "Allegory of the Cave", I base my reality....and cast my judgement, based on shadows. The truth is much less entertaining.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I don't believe in chance or luck in these kind of things. So I'll do what I can to contribute

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark Twain once said "Truth is stranger than fiction". I prefer this one
:lmao:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK, I’ll take the bait and bite. Here to stay in what form? For all practical purposes the forums are dead with the exception of every thread including commentary from the same 3 members.

For once it would be nice if the leadership came out and said “Look guys, we're having a rough time. We had XXXX members in 2013, XXXX in 2014, XXXX in 2015, and to date XXXX have renewed for 2016. Cash flow is very slow. We do have cash in the bank because of the sale of the VPA – but that was a one-time infusion. The Hellcat raffle did not do well. The last VOI lost money and the appetite for another VOI is questionable. The ACR raffle failed to attract more than 300-ish participants and did not meet the minimum sales number (however unrealistic) to actually award a Viper.

It's time to redirect our efforts to change the mission of the club to serve the Viper community and those looking to join the Viper community. What happened in the past, is in the past! This is a different time – especially if Viper production ceases in 2017. We are looking for constructive input to shape that future – whatever that may be. Might be geared towards those owners that are not dedicated track guys, later GEN version owners, ********* Viper enthusiasts, becoming an E-membership club only, or dare we say exploring a merger for the greater good of the Viper community ………….”

Last edited:

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's time to redirect our efforts to change the mission of the club to serve the Viper community and those looking to join the Viper community. What happened in the past, is in the past! This is a different time – especially if Viper production ceases in 2017. We are looking for constructive input to shape that future – whatever that may be. Might be geared towards those owners that are not dedicated track guys, later GEN version owners, ********* Viper enthusiasts, becoming an E-membership club only, or dare we say exploring a merger for the greater good of the Viper community ………….”
Wait!? First of all the above quote sounds like a good plan for the VOA. What 3 members are you talking about. At least have the balls to mention those 3. There are many conversations here by guite a lot of people. Unfortunately, sometimes those conversations include people like you. I digress, the VOI should be important
To all Viper owners regardless of affiliation. From what I have been told the turn out at the last VOI was effected directly by a group of *** wipes that decided
To play ring around the Rosie at the track, with hateful messages. BTW why do you even care. How the VCA is doing? Unless your on ship is in jeopardy. I seriously doubt it's because of your undying affection toward a merger.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I especially like the part where we sold the other site, didn't know we did that

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Rocket makes some valid points. The presentation of an honest assesment of the clubs progress since the split would be refreshing, and might even prove to be cathartic for many as well. I think it would be hard to argue with the summary he presents in the second paragraph. His final proposition is surely worth consideration. I think we have to accept the fact that the VCA is in a little bit of trouble. An honest dialogue might prove to be helpful. His comment about the 3 members did not appear to be maliscious, and there is some irony when you make note of the 3 immediate responders to his post. Time is running out.

Last edited:

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know it's funny to me that every time the conversations here at the VCA steer to trouble, mergers and blah blah blah, Rocket is usually in the
Mix. What I am truly trying to understand here is why you have concern over the VCA, when there is clear disdain. Let me just say that I have friends in both
Clubs, the VCA and the VOA. Is the argument truly about preservation of Viper and it's owners? No its not, it's about getting even and having the last jab over
Some old bull $hit that shouldn't even matter anymore. People just want to move on. The VCA is doing that. Even with you guys kicking and screaming. You know Viper might be going away but if there is an ugly stain to the memory of a kick *** car and it's members I bet none of us have to look to hard to find out why that
Is. I have been educated to the bull that down and it can be summed up to money and greed. That's sad but I guess those things make some people's world
Go round. How sad.:(

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to step in, if I may. Rocket, we are going to make all of this apparent in my next newsletter. I am currently working on getting it all together. It will provide you with some detail as to where the club has been the past two years and where we intend to go. Please look for that to be broadcast via email within the next week. Thanks for all of your input.

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I am going to step in, if I may. Rocket, we are going to make all of this apparent in my next newsletter. I am currently working on getting it all together. It will provide you with some detail as to where the club has been the past two years and where we intend to go. Please look for that to be broadcast via email within the next week. Thanks for all of your input.

So, news letters and Magazines are all done via email? Wasn't there suppose to be quarterly magazines? What happen to those? So far the last 3 raffle have been a failure for those that participated. If you say there is a car raffle and one is not given, call it what it is, a 50/50 raffle.Honesty is what Rocket is looking for. So are a lot of others, which is clearly lacking on this site.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

CJ

Just an FYI

You could provide everything these guys are looking for...... And there would still be something not answered to their satisfaction

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. I received my magazines by email and in the mail. I do not think there were four so you may be right on that point. CJ? How many were sent for 2015? But then there is the issue of whether we count the number produced on the fiscal year of the club or the calendar membership year. I'd say the calendar membership year is the correct way to do it.

2. What three raffles? There have only been two post split raffles and each winner won a significant amount of money. The presplit raffle resulted in a person getting the car and any and all facts pertaining to it have been disclosed to the government. If people would stop trashing the VCA, the response to the post split raffles would have been better. The viciousness of the trashing is strange. It is more than two years since the split. Leadership has changed in both clubs. The Gen V Viper ACR is setting records everywhere. The SRT Hellcats are phenomenal. There is so much positive going on yet some people insist on miring themselves in a past which I would guess the overwhelming number of members in both clubs could care less about.

3. How about helping out with the club. Write an article for the magazine and/or post some positive data about your Viper activities. There have got to be some interesting stories out of Dothan Alabama.

So, news letters and Magazines are all done via email? Wasn't there suppose to be quarterly magazines? What happen to those? So far the last 3 raffle have been a failure for those that participated. If you say there is a car raffle and one is not given, call it what it is, a 50/50 raffle.Honesty is what Rocket is looking for. So are a lot of others, which is clearly lacking on this site.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viciousness of the trashing is strange. It is more than two years since the split. Leadership has changed in both clubs. The Gen V Viper ACR is setting records everywhere. The SRT Hellcats are phenomenal. There is so much positive going on yet some people insist on miring themselves in a past which I would guess the overwhelming number of members in both clubs could care less about.
Bob, you and I are actually on the same page. I agree wholeheartedly. If things are going so well over there then why come here to make trouble. They could just
Enjoy their time while on this forum and have some great engaging conversations with some amazing people. They also, could just shut up and drive. Who cares
About the when, why and how. Instead of ripping the members here and trying to put the past up in everyone's face, just relax. The VCA IS moving forward this
year with some really fresh ideas.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The term "club" is so yuppie. If they changed it to Viper Gang of America membership would skyrocket! He,he...

Also, maybe a shoot the s**t category similar to an "anything goes" for paid members only. When a bar or restaurant changes owners they remodel and change the name to attract new people and get old ones back.

Just a few suggestions...

Last edited:

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other club has an intolerance for intolerant people, which to me is the ultimate form of bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper