97 GTS Scandinavia

JohnB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all....

No, I do not own a Viper, but my friend does. Now he wants more HP! He and I has been looking at both Supercharger setups and Twin turbo kits.
He wants 700+ HP (You know how this goes, we all wants more:drive: )

What setup is the best in terms of HP and easy installation? Links?

If anyone have experience with a spesific setup, what time/trap speed did you do in the 1/4 mile?

Thanks in advance.

JohnB

Norway

P.S; Yes, even an old Viper costs an arm and a leg over here do to import taxes:crazy2:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess now that the Muslims are taking over the Scandinavia area everything will cost an arm or a leg or a head. Take care.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have someone to do the work the right way? thats where i would start. since the car is very unfamiliar to your country, the mechanicals and all the specifics could turn into a nightmare situation if this project falls in the wrong hands. research the old threads on builds pros and cons….best of luck. Great to hear that vipers still tear quiet streets of scandinavia.

OP
OP
J

JohnB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess now that the Muslims are taking over the Scandinavia area everything will cost an arm or a leg or a head. Take care.

They better not nock on my door! Do think the opinion on imigrants has changed a bit in the last couple of months.

OP
OP
J

JohnB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have someone to do the work the right way? thats where i would start. since the car is very unfamiliar to your country, the mechanicals and all the specifics could turn into a nightmare situation if this project falls in the wrong hands. research the old threads on builds pros and cons….best of luck. Great to hear that vipers still tear quiet streets of scandinavia.

Yes, do have quite advanced technical personell around, altough the owner might have to travel a bit! When looking into this, I was and still is not sure where to start looking. If you have any resent links it would be very helpfull.

Thanks

John

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just type in the search thread anything related to superchargers or turbo builds. something should pop up. and if you guys do go thorough with this, please post pics and all . best of luck.:2tu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper