Thread: Ideas to make VCA better

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Viper Owner

Default Ideas to make VCA better

First and foremost, I believe MEMBERS here should have a little more freedom of speech. We are all adults. Non members should be censored, but membership should have its privileges.

Viper Owner

Default Re: Ideas to make VCA better

I am going to give the new president (Mr. White) absolute respect and the benefit of the doubt. Mr. White, you have expressed in past posts that you would love to have the Viper Nation united again. Is that going to be your ultimate goal here? I've been hearing rumors that the only thing stopping it is the VOA not wanting to take on our debt.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Eric,

With my fundamental differences with that other site (purely my own issue) I would not survive a merger, with that said, will not stand in the way of anything Bill tries to do and will support the direction he leads us in without reservation

Viper Owner

I wouldn't survive that merger either Jeff.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

I can think of one idea that would be good for all VCA members.......

Start posting and talking about Vipers like you have for many years. Be active, create a buzz, be part of the growth and for hells sake, don't let the nay sayers still the dream, passion and fun of the Viper and the Viper Club

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    I can think of one idea that would be good for all VCA members.......

Start posting and talking about Vipers like you have for many years. Be active, create a buzz, be part of the growth and for hells sake, don't let the nay sayers still the dream, passion and fun of the Viper and the Viper Club
    That's kind of like five ideas and stuff...

Viper Owner

We need to have an additional level of membership that's more elite than the current "Venom" class membership. Maybe a couple hundred bucks per year. Only these individuals have access to the VIP area where you can actually be yourself....

Viper Owner

Maybe we could sell candy bars in our communities to help pay for the VOI debt.

Viper Owner

I'd be willing to make a healthy donation providing there were certain contractual obligations safe guarding my survival here.

Viper Owner

I think it would be cool if we could get a weekly video address from the BOD. Maybe get a shower cam set up at Sybil's house.

Viper Owner

Fundraising: How about a cuss jar where everytime someone says or writes "VOA", they put ten dollars in the jar!

I was getting tired of watching Free talk to himself!

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Goldfarb View Post
    Fundraising: How about a cuss jar where everytime someone says or writes "VOA", they put ten dollars in the jar!

Ha cuss jar. I would be broke by the end of the week. I agree with Viper Jeff more car talk is needed.
    If a merger did take place my membership would be revoked also. I really doubt Sybil would go for a shower cam Free. Maybe at the next VOI attendance could be
    boosted by a wet t shirt contest, since there are more guys than ladies around here. Of ourselves the ladies could have their own area where we could watch
    The Chippendales wash our cars and make us drinks for tips of course.

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Obviously you all haven't seen the photoshop I did for Sybil. No shower cam needed, she is very fit..

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

To hell with the cuss jar....... I need elbow room every once in awhile, but for free, ( not free2go) I can help with that curse word

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Ha cuss jar. I would be broke by the end of the week. I agree with Viper Jeff more car talk is needed.
    If a merger did take place my membership would be revoked also. I really doubt Sybil would go for a shower cam Free. Maybe at the next VOI attendance could be
    boosted by a wet t shirt contest, since there are more guys than ladies around here. Of ourselves the ladies could have their own area where we could watch
    The Chippendales wash our cars and make us drinks for tips of course.
    I would add "merger" to the cuss jar also. It isn't going to happen. There may be some type of alliance, understanding or assimilation at some point, but there will never be a merger in the normal sense of the word. I exempt myself from fines when discussing the concept! Also add: Dan,Lee, Chris, Randall, Maurice etc etc. Move on, look forward!

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Let me also add, clubs are not built from the top down. To be successful, y'all need to build from the ground up.

Viper Owner

It's pretty obvious at least to me, that some type of "merger" will eventually take place. VCA is running out of options I think everyone would and should survive a merger. Your behavior after that would likely dictate for how long.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Quote Originally Posted by GRANGER73 View Post
    Your behavior after that would likely dictate for how long.
    b31ddf0e45d32162b6df61b72e669b1e.jpg..............

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

It's pretty obvious at least to me, that some type of "merger" will eventually take place. VCA is running out of options I think everyone would and should survive a merger. Your behavior after that would likely dictate for how long.
    Granger, my behavior would be the same, the only difference is I would find that instead of being a contributor to a club, I would be ...... Well, nothing. So it's not like I would suddenly become Freddy Krugger, I would just not participate because in the environment presented I would have nothing to contribute.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    I would just not participate because in the environment presented I would have nothing to contribute.
    Nor would I Jeff. Its funny to me that Granger is already talking of mergers and telling us how far our behavior would take us. Don't you think?

VCA Legacy Member
    UT/AZ

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Nor would I Jeff. Its funny to me that Granger is already talking of mergers and telling us how far our behavior would take us. Don't you think?
    Granger's pretty damn smart and has a good view of the entirety of what's happening. His thoughts have merit, however, there will always be outliers

Viper Owner

Your behavior after that would likely dictate for how long.
    I'd have to take my sarcasm to a whole new dark and cryptic level to survive any merger.....

Viper Owner

If we merge, I'll just leave and build my own damn fort.

Viper Owner

There may be some type of alliance, understanding or assimilation at some point, but there will never be a merger in the normal sense of the word.
    VCA has the word AMERICA in it. I like that. We need to have a wild and free club. When I think of VOA, it sounds like an HOA...always telling you what you can and can't do. Confining you, oppressing you, not tolerant.

Viper Owner

Free, your behavior reminds me a little bit of Donald Trump. He has some great things to say, but he just can't pass up the opportunity to strike out at someone in the process. I cringe when I see him make a valid point then self destruct in the next sentence. You're a pretty sharp guy and in complete control of what you're doing. But more often than not you make a valid point then continue on totally negating any positive impact you made. You could be a very positive force in re-directing the club. I get Your humor. Reminds me a little bit of Mort Saul. However your protege reminds me a little to much of Rosanne Barr.

Viper Owner

Interesting you use analogies of Trump and Barr (who are arch enemies) and the word protege in your post.

Viper Owner

Granger, my humor belies a deadly seriousness.

Viper Owner

You could be a very positive force in re-directing the club.
    I like to operate on clear objectives and right now I'm a little vague on exactly WHERE we are "redirecting" the club.

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I like to operate on clear objectives and right now I'm a little vague on exactly WHERE we are "redirecting" the club.
    I get this suspicious feeling that I'm in the back of a car with a pillow case over my head being driven to a location that I'm hoping isn't a gay bar...if you catch my meaning.

VCA Member
    Gulf States

However your protege reminds me a little to much of Rosanne Barr.
    Oh my Granger, who would the protégé be? Hahahaha inquiring minds want to know.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast