Sad Sad Day

OP
OP
S

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks I never would part with it but this is a rare case. Fingers crossed it moves quick.

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll forward to a friend of mine that just expressed a desire to get a Viper, he is trying to sell his Z06 and upgrade! He told me he was looking at a 911 and I referred him to a friend that works on them all day long to squash that thought! My wife grew up in a household that was Porsche/VW and her father was a service manager for a Porsche Dealer and VW/Porsche mechanic. I owned one VW Super Beetle that was never driven. I took it on trade for a paint job I did back in the late 70's and later gave it away!

OP
OP
S

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First two owners of my car were from Ohio. Just saw thats where your from......bought a 1 way ticket to get the car! Drove it home and have to say it was a ton of fun. Something I'd like to do again in the future.

Tell your buddy first 35k to hit my account takes the car!

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First two owners of my car were from Ohio. Just saw thats where your from......bought a 1 way ticket to get the car! Drove it home and have to say it was a ton of fun. Something I'd like to do again in the future.

Tell your buddy first 35k to hit my account takes the car!

I will let him know, good luck!

OP
OP
S

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My little 3 yr old started to cry when I told him. Kind of hurt as we've spent the last 2 summers going for rides.
Obviously will get over it and soon enough (fingers crossed) Dad will get another.