Is VCA not the right place for WA viper owners ?

ViperVass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see the last post on here is from 2013.... Where are all the WA Viper owners ? VOA ?

Hopefully someone can tell me where to go to get maintenance work done for my Viper. I don't have the skills or space, and would also be grateful if someone wanted to show me the ropes for oil changes. Then I can take it to a self serve garage. I posted on VOA already about this, but the WA section there seems to be pretty dead too.

Anyone ?

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ViperVass--
There have been several tutorials on oil changes-proper jacking methods- chassis lubrication on the VCA site- try a search in the search thread section. I know all that valuable info is on this site in past threads. The Viper is really very easy to do basic maintenence on. Check out the past threads. ---Dave

OP
OP
V

ViperVass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
http://forums.viperclub.org/search.php?searchid=1933966

Down the right hand side you'll see the forum the posts are in. That should help you narrow your search based on the Viper you have

SearchIds seem not to be shareable across accounts unfortunately. What were your search terms ?

I looked for oil change but did not find anything really useful. I did find a video for a GEN5 oil change.
Not sure how that maps to a GEN2.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Advanced Search
Checked all types
Keywords: "oil change" with the quotes

Search now