New VCA Gulf States Region

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to take a moment to let everyone know about the new Gulf States Region in the VCA. This new region encompasses
Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma and a portion of Southern Texas. Most of you know me by Broom and I am your
new Regional President . I have great plans in the works for this region. It is a goal of mine to make a trip to each state, so that I can meet face to face with you. All of the members in each of these states matter. I look forward to a terrific year with you all
and hopefully getting in some driving time as well, in each state. There has been a Facebook page created feel free to check it out.
Viper Club of America Gulf States Region. Currently I am working on getting content up and getting it rolling. This is all a work in progress
And very new, so please be patient. :headbang:

Lisa Rachall
Broomrider

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lisa, that is F$&@ing awesome! I can't think of anyone better. You go girl.

cdover73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know how I can help. Looking forward to the get together! As you know, I don't do Facebook, so please keep me posted as things progress. And again, Congrats!!

Btw...you wouldn't feel like running for POTUS would ya' while you're at it??!!:usa: Just asking...I would rather see you as the first lady Pres instead of Hill :D

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome Broom ! You are a great addition to the VCA! I agree-- you get my vote for POTUS instead of Hillary !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper