Forum Changes

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
First, let me say nothing is going away. All posts and forums will be preserved.

The first thing we are tackling is the Regions. Most of them will get new names and as you can see will start out as new. we won't be pouring old posts in to make them busy. We have an exciting year coming and everything will be current.. I know I'm excited

Some of the Regions are not there yet. We are still working on those new names and the coverage area, so if yours is missing...... don't panic. However, by all means... blame me.

We will also over the coming days, maybe weeks do a little reorganization of how you see things. We won't be changing colors or function, well, with the exception of the attachments, that really needed to be fixed.

Here is what I'm asking.

Simply, your input

I know I put that in another post, but I think it really needs to be part of this thread.

Please be serious

Thanks
Vj

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Some additions changes have taken place. Again, nothing is lost or removed.

We paired down some of the sections so they are shorter. the items that were moved, were moved to sub forums under a heading the for the most part covered the subject. A few of the titles were changed to be more in line with other forums in the section.

One of the biggest changes was in the Regions area. Not only are we completely reworking how are regions are identified, the permissions that were part of the regions have been removed. You no longer need to be assigned to a region to post in the regions section. As Members and non Members alike plan GTG's where they can meet and have fun, they can do that now without getting the message of denial.

A side benefit, if you are traveling and want to meet up with folks, you can post in the region you're traveling to. Make those small ad-hawk GTG's a great deal more easy.

I see a lot of looks, please feel free to comment... good or bad

Jeff

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I like it. Especially the part where anyone can post in any region.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Never liked that part, to much control over just having some fun

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Hey, why is my account showing "VCA Member"? I'm pretty sure I didn't rejoin in the last 1 hr.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Shooter, next time you post it should return. Not sure what happened, fixed what I can from my phone, the title I'll fix here in a moment

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I know it says enthusiast, I'll take care of that tonight

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing it. I'm actually a "Viper Owner", but I can live with "enthusiast"

Shooter

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Which region does Eastern Pennsylvania fall into? I would have assumed North Atlantic, but I don't see PA listed.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing North Atlantic also. I'll see if I can get that clarified

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Site "Home" page

Changes coming to this page also. We are looking at adding something new a couple of times a week

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper