Greetings

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to start by introducing myself. I am Lisa Rachall, or Broomrider which ever you prefer. I am your new Gulf States Region Director. There are so many exiting events coming in the next few months for you guys. One of the first things I am tackling as director
Is, making personal phone calls to each and every one of you to introduce myself. It is extremely important to me to get to know you
all. The next step is to make it to each state, so that I can talk in person with you, get your ideas and possibly get a chance to let the
snakes take a ride together. I want you all to know that this is a new region and it I'll be what you make it. I am a humble servant.
I may not always get it right but together we can make the Gulf States Region one of the best and largest in the VCA. I have spoken to somany of you on the phone already but I am looking forward to making contact with you all.

Thank you,

Lisa Rachall

JANEY

VCA Member-Director MW Zone & Great Lakes Region
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome Lisa as Director of VCA's new Gulf States Region!

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Lisa, we are SO happy to have you "on board! " Folks are going to love getting a personal phone call from you -- your Southern accent is bound to make them melt! I love your voice ! Let me know what is working well for you .
I am sure I can learn a lot from you !

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I agree, I've never spoken directly to Lisa, however, I appreciate her passion. it's infectious

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You guys so very much!. It is and will be my pleasure to help this club.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper