Thread: Where's my post?

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Viper Owner

Default Re: Where's my post?

I'd be careful labeling folks as non-members based solely on their forum label. The fact that someone links their VIN with their on-line VCA persona is optional. As a forum member you can only tell if someone is a member or Viper owner if they voluntarily link their VIN to their forum ID.

If/when anything comes to a vote of members - there is a process for that. I do agree with Broom that paying members have every right to make decisions that impact the club. However, if you don't want to have a "public" discussion than have such discussion in a private forum that only "members" can participate in. Having a discussion in a public forum by definition invites public comments.

Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Granger I don't feel that my answer was wrong. I do not feel that a non paying member should be able to weigh in on any decisions of a club they are not a member of.
    Last edited by Dirk Pitt; 03-02-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Has Left the Room!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    Quiet, you don't have a say

Personally the hardest part will be people like shooter that will do anything, say anything to prevent any type of event that builds friendships. You will find that even in your own regions there will be push back and quite frankly I would expect that. Thats why I said, know your audience. If your group is not ready for a co event, don't plan one, in fact, not even worth thinking about.
    Shows how wrong you are. I actually like looking at the trucks and hanging out with them at car shows. And I welcomed them at local events. The push back came when people start calling them "Vipers" and wanting to be called "Viper owners". Wasn't just me, the overwhelming majority voted against it.

I noticed you like to make me the bad guy once again. I'm just speaking the truth, but it's ok Jeff. You can post your little digs. I have more say then you think. I own a Viper. This is a Viper club. At the end of the day you still own neither the truck or the car. But hey, if you need a bad guy to point fingers at, have at it. I'm going to go terrorize my neighborhood with my Viper race car.

International Viper Registry Curator

Shooter, I thought you liked being the bad guy

Hey shooter

I got an offer, join with a Venom Membership and become Bills Vice President and put all your efforts behind Bill and building the club and I'll just quietly go away

Jeff
    Driving my Long Horn down the muddy streets of Jerome

Has Left the Room!

Hey shooter

I got an offer, join with a Venom Membership and become Bills Vice President and put all your efforts behind Bill and building the club and I'll just quietly go away

Jeff
    Driving my Long Horn down the muddy streets of Jerome
    And again with the misconception. If you look back a couple of post's, you'll see that I commented on CJ's post. I don't think you need to go anywhere, you do a better job then most. It's when people make snide comments about me, that I return the favor.

And thanks but no thanks. I already made an "offer" (your words) on joining the club. And the club leadership is not willing to enact the changes I was looking for.

ps; As appealing as being Bill's VP sounds, I am outside the country too much to be an effective National Officer. Now Granger on the other hand, would be a great choice I bet.

I can't be PC all the time, it's just not in me

Has Left the Room!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post
    And again with the misconception. If you look back a couple of post's, you'll see that I commented on CJ's post. I don't think you need to go anywhere, you do a better job then most. It's when people make snide comments about me, that I return the favor.

And thanks but no thanks. I already made an "offer" (your words) on joining the club. And the club leadership is not willing to enact the changes I was looking for.

ps; As appealing as being Bill's VP sounds, I am outside the country too much to be an effective National Officer. Now Granger on the other hand, would be a great choice I bet.
    Edit. This is fun and all, but in all seriousness, my dealings with the present VP have been great. I do however think that Granger would be an asset as an officer in some form.

I also think Granger would be a asset, and I understand his reluctance

Quite the thread we have going, it's good to have enjoyable conversations

Has Left the Room!

I also think Granger would be a asset, and I understand his reluctance

Quite the thread we have going, it's good to have enjoyable conversations
    Well I enjoyed the civility while it lasted Jeff. I hope you one day own a Viper. I'm sure my time here will be short.

For a club that tells everyone it wants to move forward and do the right thing, this is a little background info for what paying members you have left. Lets see how long it stay's up. In 2011 this person used VCA Treasury money, and flew to get Doris and JonB ejected from a 225-member IL Xmas party. A party that they had helped sponsor since around 2004. Ralph was there (you know, back when he hung out with VCA members), and he put a stop to the foolishness. This person is now back as a Regional President.
    Frankly, if that's the type of club officer's y'all want to "move this club forward", then nothing has truly changed here.
    I'm sorry Granger, that's your region dude. It's almost too stupid for words buddy and I feel your pain.

Robert

Robert

I may not know all the dirt.

I know a lot of that dirt is now elsewhere

Jeff

Has Left the Room!

I know a lot of that dirt is now elsewhere
    Not for long Jeff. Looks like a reunion is in the works. Sad times

Not for long Jeff. Looks like a reunion is in the works. Sad times
    Not sure what is referenced here. I know for me and me only I have faith in those I've talked to. There really is a good group of people working hard. I know they may not have the same timeline or priorities some others may have. I know I can't do a better job, I do know I can help. If we were all perfect we would line the streets of Rome and bleed from the crosses we hang from.

its hard that I keep hearing there hasn't been any changes where in truth, the changes have not occurred where some people want. Priorities don't follow what some people want

While good people are doing great things for the VCA we have a choice on what we do next. I know my choice is support, some will choose a less supportive course while others still look for total destruction

Have a good day Robert. Not going to chase this rabbit

Jeff

Enthusiast

Not sure what is referenced here.
    For some reason he is playing hard-to-understand here. You have to go to Viper Alley to get the name; but, he didn't explain there what he was talking about in that post. It appears that he is only talking to the select group of people who personally know the details and were involved.

Has Left the Room!

[QUOTE=ViperJeff;3280782]Not sure what is referenced here. I know for me and me only I have faith in those I've talked to. There really is a good group of people working hard. I know they may not have the same timeline or priorities some others may have. I know I can't do a better job, I do know I can help. If we were all perfect we would line the streets of Rome and bleed from the crosses we hang from.

its hard that I keep hearing there hasn't been any changes where in truth, the changes have not occurred where some people want. Priorities don't follow what some people want

While good people are doing great things for the VCA we have a choice on what we do next. I know my choice is support, some will choose a less supportive course while others still look for total destruction

Have a good day Robert. Not going to chase this rabbit

Jeff[/QUO

Your support is commendable but your on the wrong page Jeff. There is no rabbit to chase. You weren't a member here when the house of cards fell and I can tell from your answers that you don't understand or know who I'm talking about. Not your fault.
    Anyways, I said what I wanted to say. Later

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

Thumbs down Re: Where's my post?

Well I enjoyed the civility while it lasted Jeff. I hope you one day own a Viper. I'm sure my time here will be short.

For a club that tells everyone it wants to move forward and do the right thing, this is a little background info for what paying members you have left. Lets see how long it stay's up. In 2011 this person used VCA Treasury money, and flew to get Doris and JonB ejected from a 225-member IL Xmas party. A party that they had helped sponsor since around 2004. Ralph was there (you know, back when he hung out with VCA members), and he put a stop to the foolishness. This person is now back as a Regional President.
    Frankly, if that's the type of club officer's y'all want to "move this club forward", then nothing has truly changed here.
    I'm sorry Granger, that's your region dude. It's almost too stupid for words buddy and I feel your pain.

Robert
    Thank you shooter! Lately we have been receiving unsigned letters stating blackmail if we continue in one direction or another. These have been turned over to the proper investigating agencies. They started appearing just after our last membership letters. I would like to ask if you copied or generated the above text, reason is that it is very close to the text in one letter.

It is a shame people have to resort to this kind of mud slinging. People are so tired of this mud slinging in both clubs. They're just walking away. In the end all it does is does is drive people away from the Viper nation. Just one quick note for you, the New Jersey club has always been part of the VCA. Oh! One last thing the VCA is here to stay!
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

Has Left the Room!

Quote Originally Posted by newredrt10 View Post
    Thank you shooter! Lately we have been receiving unsigned letters stating blackmail if we continue in one direction or another. These have been turned over to the proper investigating agencies. They started appearing just after our last membership letters. I would like to ask if you copied or generated the above text, reason is that it is very close to the text in one letter.

It is a shame people have to resort to this kind of mud slinging. People are so tired of this mud slinging in both clubs. They're just walking away. In the end all it does is does is drive people away from the Viper nation. Just one quick note for you, the New Jersey club has always been part of the VCA. Oh! One last thing the VCA is here to stay!
    Hi Bill. What are you saying?. Are you saying what I wrote above is incorrect? (that would be awesome if I have the wrong info and you are not letting him back in as an officer), or are you saying that the former National Treasurer is now back with the VCA but I'm wrong about the fly to Illinois on the club dime part.? I'm going on memory about the size of the xmas party. I heard more then 200 people were there that night. I'm unsure how blackmail ties into it though. You know my views, Iv'e posted it here for all to see enough times. I won't join if the 3 stooges free lifetime memberships are kept. Hardly blackmail though.

Viper Owner

I was absolutely stunned when I read in the most recent VCA newsletter that you had appointed Corchene as a regional president for the VCA. Are things really that desperate? They must be. At least now your reluctance to rescind those lifetime memberships of the 4AH's makes sense. Many felt that because of your reluctance; no your outright rejection of any proposal to act, that something ominous must be going on behind the scenes. This appointment removes any and all doubt. Your unwillingness to make a clean break from the faction that eventually led to the destruction of the VCA is not without precedence. Your name will be forever linked to another former VCA president in the annals of Viper history with one possible exception:
    He knew enough to leave someone sitting on the lid after he flushed the toilet.
    Good luck to the 300 plus folks that continue to believe.
    Aside to VJ: I feel for you my friend. No one has worked harder to try and move the club forward. It's unfortunate that there aren't more visionaries in the Viper community. Unfortunately you continue to do the heavy lifting and many undeserving folks will reap the benefits.

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

Hi Bill. What are you saying?. Are you saying what I wrote above is incorrect? (that would be awesome if I have the wrong info and you are not letting him back in as an officer), or are you saying that the former National Treasurer is now back with the VCA but I'm wrong about the fly to Illinois on the club dime part.? I'm going on memory about the size of the xmas party. I heard more then 200 people were there that night. I'm unsure how blackmail ties into it though. You know my views, Iv'e posted it here for all to see enough times. I won't join if the 3 stooges free lifetime memberships are kept. Hardly blackmail though.
    No I am not saying your info is incorrect. It just that we have received several letters stating "do this or we will do this". What I am asking is if your text message is yours or a copy of someone else's. The text you wrote is very similar to the text in one of the letters, but beside that people have stated to me, that they don't like people dragging the Viper nation through the mud again. They have not said forget it, because we believe in the saying "forget the past and you will repeat the past". We not going to do that, period. Also there are a lot more people that need to be held responsible if your going to single out a few. Also why are you not using names.

Now, if we are the same club why are you still here. The past VCA would of band you, right! We are moving on with everyone who loves the Viper. If wish to join us you'll welcome, if not your loss.
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

Quote Originally Posted by GRANGER73 View Post
    I was absolutely stunned when I read in the most recent VCA newsletter that you had appointed Corchene as a regional president for the VCA. Are things really that desperate? They must be. At least now your reluctance to rescind those lifetime memberships of the 4AH's makes sense. Many felt that because of your reluctance; no your outright rejection of any proposal to act, that something ominous must be going on behind the scenes. This appointment removes any and all doubt. Your unwillingness to make a clean break from the faction that eventually led to the destruction of the VCA is not without precedence. Your name will be forever linked to another former VCA president in the annals of Viper history with one possible exception:
    He knew enough to leave someone sitting on the lid after he flushed the toilet.
    Good luck to the 300 plus folks that continue to believe.
    Aside to VJ: I feel for you my friend. No one has worked harder to try and move the club forward. It's unfortunate that there aren't more visionaries in the Viper community. Unfortunately you continue to do the heavy lifting and many undeserving folks will reap the benefits.

Granger

First place the national VCA has no control over who the local clubs put as President.

As for as life time memberships your right. But! You see there is only a few VCA members that feel like you do. Most members say they have no problem with the way things are going, and I said members. Most of the people that are airing this topic are nonmembers. Let's see? Oh! I will listen to my members, and I have been listening to you, but your a minority no this topic. Besides did you not say in a past post you can't be a member of a club doing what we doing?
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

Has Left the Room!

No I am not saying your info is incorrect. It just that we have received several letters stating "do this or we will do this". What I am asking is if your text message is yours or a copy of someone else's. The text you wrote is very similar to the text in one of the letters, but beside that people have stated to me, that they don't like people dragging the Viper nation through the mud again. They have not said forget it, because we believe in the saying "forget the past and you will repeat the past". We not going to do that, period. Also there are a lot more people that need to be held responsible if your going to single out a few. Also why are you not using names.

Now, if we are the same club why are you still here. The past VCA would of band you, right! We are moving on with everyone who loves the Viper. If wish to join us you'll welcome, if not your loss.
    Ok you lost me there. If my info is correct, then what part of my post are you asking about?. I posted it around 4 pm or so. I haven't sent it in any letters (emails?) to anyone. Posted it here and on the alley.

Regardless of all that though, seeing as how you said my info is right, why are you bringing one of the National Officers that had an active hand in the current lack of membership back?. One who was willing to waste the club members money on plane tickets to TRY (remember, Ralph was there and stopped it) and force JonB and Doris to leave a VCA Christmas party. I can think of better uses for the members hard earned money sir. This is very troubling as it shows the "old guard" is still very much a part of this club. That is disappointing to me, but upon reflection, not very surprising given your refusal, as Granger pointed out, to rescind the lifelong memberships of the people MOST responsible for our current situation. I say our, because I am a Viper owner and this reflects on all of us.

Has Left the Room!

Granger

First place the national VCA has no control over who the local clubs put as President.
    I just looked at the Region list and nowhere does it list a New Jersey club.? Am I looking in the wrong place?. I couldn't find it on this site at all.

Thanks

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

Ok you lost me there. If my info is correct, then what part of my post are you asking about?. I posted it around 4 pm or so. I haven't sent it in any letters (emails?) to anyone. Posted it here and on the alley.

Regardless of all that though, seeing as how you said my info is right, why are you bringing one of the National Officers that had an active hand in the current lack of membership back?. One who was willing to waste the club members money on plane tickets to TRY (remember, Ralph was there and stopped it) and force JonB and Doris to leave a VCA Christmas party. I can think of better uses for the members hard earned money sir. This is very troubling as it shows the "old guard" is still very much a part of this club. That is disappointing to me, but upon reflection, not very surprising given your refusal, as Granger pointed out, to rescind the lifelong memberships of the people MOST responsible for our current situation. I say our, because I am a Viper owner and this reflects on all of us.
    Ok, so you own the text. Enough said.

As for life time membership and having past Viper owners returning. I have only heard from a few that feel the way you do, but most are staying with the club, and the others are not members, so your in a minority, sorry. As far as money being spent that way, it was not a problem at that time. It does not occur now, no one receives money for anything except our one contracted employee. I know people will hold me accountable for this, but are you aware as to how much money is being paid out for travel and lodgings over at the other club, something they said they would never do.
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

I just looked at the Region list and nowhere does it list a New Jersey club.? Am I looking in the wrong place?. I couldn't find it on this site at all.

Thanks
    You will not find it. It fell through the crack but people kept it running.
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

Has Left the Room!

Ok, so you own the text. Enough said.

As for life time membership and having past Viper owners returning. I have only heard from a few that feel the way you do, but most are staying with the club, and the others are not members, so your in a minority, sorry. As far as money being spent that way, it was not a problem at that time. It does not occur now, no one receives money for anything except our one contracted employee. I know people will hold me accountable for this, but are you aware as to how much money is being paid out for travel and lodgings over at the other club, something they said they would never do.
    I don't understand what you mean by "own the text", but whatever.

I don't care what is being done over at the VOA. But as far as I can tell, it's business as usual here. And bringing that train wreck back into the fold is on you. I just wanted it to be here for all to see. Carry on
    Last edited by shooter_t1; 03-03-2016 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Those updates will happen over the weekend

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

I don't understand what you mean by "own the text", but whatever.

I don't care what is being done over at the VOA. But as far as I can tell, it's business as usual here. And bringing that train wreck back into the fold is on you. I just wanted it to be here for all to see. Carry on
    That you are the one who wrote the text on this thread. Yes, understand

You have a mind set and you refuse to change it. I understand business as usual?
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

Has Left the Room!

You have a mind set and you refuse to change it.
    Imagine that. Sounds familiar huh?. All the work that Nsane and the others did too get past and undo the mess that Stubberfield and Co left in their wake. Poof, gone. You own what remains. Wear it proudly.

VCA Member
    Gateway
    National President

Imagine that. Sounds familiar huh?. All the work that Nsane and the others did too get past and undo the mess that Stubberfield and Co left in their wake. Poof, gone. You own what remains. Wear it proudly.
    Yup all gone. Thank you again! Now all I have to do is finish cleaning up a few problems left by the guys who went to the VOA and we are home free
    RED RT/10 with nice mods

Viper Owner

einstein-1.jpg Sorry but this seemed to fit better here, than where I posted it before!

We can't move forward when enabling those who seek to destroy us- Jeff

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast