Thread: Where's my post?

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 121 to 145 of 145
  1. #121
    VCA Member
    Gulf States

    broomrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,395

    Default Re: Where's my post?


  2. #122
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    OH,USA
    Posts
    330

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post

    drink fly.jpg.........

  3. #123
    VCA Member
    South


    Free2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,274

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    I thoroughly suggest VCA becomes a "members only" site. That will eliminate this bull$hit once and for all.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

  4. #124
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I thoroughly suggest VCA becomes a "members only" site. That will eliminate this bull$hit once and for all.
    You're not the first to request that. There are only a handful of people who who love to see us gone, so why punish everyone when surgically removing the cancer works to. It does come back from time to time, at that point, we just radiate a wider area

  5. #125
    VCA Member
    Northeast

    Mopar Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Newark DE
    Posts
    2,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go:3280946
    I thoroughly suggest VCA becomes a "members only" site. That will eliminate this bull$hit once and for all.
    Bad idea. I am a member but if the only input comes from a limited group of people, i likely won't be here either.

  6. #126
    VCA Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Oct 1995
    Posts
    757

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    On the flip side of that, as long as the ass holes are here I will never spend money to be pissed off all the time by 3 or 4 jack asses, and I have been a paying member since 95, you need to clean house, they serve no purpose here. Members only, that's my vote, as soon as that happens you have my 115 or what ever it is.

  7. #127
    VCA Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Oct 1995
    Posts
    757

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Or how about 3 negative posts against the club or person and your out. That way you can still have the good traffic non-members and off the bad ones.

  8. #128
    VCA Member
    Gulf States

    broomrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,395

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I thoroughly suggest VCA becomes a "members only" site. That will eliminate this bull$hit once and for all.
    Yeah Free is back!!! I happen to agree with the idea of a members only forum. It would eliminate the trouble makers. If somehow
    They managed to get membership here and continued their mischief then ban them. There is no reason paying members should endure
    their attacks and verbal abuse.

  9. #129
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by steve e View Post
    On the flip side of that, as long as the ass holes are here I will never spend money to be pissed off all the time by 3 or 4 jack asses, and I have been a paying member since 95, you need to clean house, they serve no purpose here. Members only, that's my vote, as soon as that happens you have my 115 or what ever it is.
    Can't say for sure, but I think the Club bashing and Quid pro quo demands have come to an end

  10. #130
    VCA Member
    Gulf States

    broomrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,395

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    Can't say for sure, but I think the Club bashing and Quid pro quo demands have come to an end
    that would be awesome.

  11. #131
    VCA Member
    Northeast

    Mopar Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Newark DE
    Posts
    2,871

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by steve e View Post
    On the flip side of that, as long as the ass holes are here I will never spend money to be pissed off all the time by 3 or 4 jack asses, and I have been a paying member since 95, you need to clean house, they serve no purpose here. Members only, that's my vote, as soon as that happens you have my 115 or what ever it is.
    How 'bout put up your money first then you vote?
    Steve Gray
    Virginia/Maryland Region

  12. #132
    VCA Member
    South


    Free2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,274

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Steve View Post
    Bad idea. I am a member but if the only input comes from a limited group of people, i likely won't be here either.
    I see your point, but there are definitely individuals who will never be happy or join under ANY circumstances. I don't know the answer, but I DO know that in every aspect of my life I have to PAY to have access to the things I enjoy....taxes, admission fees, gym memberships etc etc.
    Nobody rides free. If you wanna take a "pot shot" at club leadership, you better pay up and be on point...or STFU. The other club has no tolerance for individuals who don't join and then try to chirp any type of negativity.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

  13. #133
    VCA Member
    Northeast

    Mopar Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Newark DE
    Posts
    2,871

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Free2go View Post
    I see your point, but there are definitely individuals who will never be happy or join under ANY circumstances. I don't know the answer, but I DO know that in every aspect of my life I have to PAY to have access to the things I enjoy....taxes, admission fees, gym memberships etc etc.
    Nobody rides free. If you wanna take a "pot shot" at club leadership, you better pay up and be on point...or STFU. The other club has no tolerance for individuals who don't join and then try to chirp any type of negativity.
    Banter has always been here. It can be healthy, bashing and posts with the intent to do damage must stop. Its been said before "don't feed the trolls" Just ignore them and they will likely go away.Anyone wanting to make suggestions on changes should pay first then ask for what they want.
    Steve Gray
    Virginia/Maryland Region

  14. #134
    VCA Member
    South


    Free2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,274

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    I consider myself the "average Viper owner"....spending around $5-6 thousand bucks a year on fuel, insurance, maintenance, mods, trinkets and such. If you can't pony up the cost of a cheap a$$ dinner for two for a club membership, then you're a freeloading contrarian. It's that simple.
    Supercharged 96 GTS

  15. #135
    VCA Member
    UT/AZ

    Join Date
    Oct 1995
    Posts
    757

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Steve View Post
    How 'bout put up your money first then you vote?
    Your right, I should just sign the bill and read it later.

  16. #136
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by steve e View Post
    Your right, I should just sign the bill and read it later.
    No,

    But you should be registered to vote and vote before you complain what bills are passed


  17. #137
    VCA Member
    South


    Free2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,274

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    So, I could care less what anybody outside this club thinks and I get a membership here. My dues go to help keep the damn lights on...AND provide free access to every Harry Dick Tom that wants to breeze in and drip blood out of their panties. Bernie Sanders comes to mind....
    Supercharged 96 GTS

  18. #138

    Has Left the Room!

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    So,
    Why is Rocket62 moderated.? I read the post that was removed. Much milder then anything members have posted here in this thread. Is it really going full circle around here?

  19. #139
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Yea, we're back to enjoying the company of friends and talking Vipers

  20. #140
    Viper Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by broomrider View Post
    Yeah Free is back!!! I happen to agree with the idea of a members only forum. It would eliminate the trouble makers. If somehow
    They managed to get membership here and continued their mischief then ban them. There is no reason paying members should endure
    their attacks and verbal abuse.
    There is a members only forum. All you have to do is start your thread in the members only group of threads. It would be a good experiment. Start your threads in the MO section and see how much "banter" you get.

  21. #141

    Has Left the Room!

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ bye-bye IOWA
    Posts
    2,392

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Looks like some of the advice in my post that went "poof" was heeded ... right Jeff? Don't you need to re-add moderator back to your avatar as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by shooter_t1 View Post
    So,
    Why is Rocket62 moderated.? I read the post that was removed. Much milder then anything members have posted here in this thread. Is it really going full circle around here?

  22. #142
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKET62 View Post
    Looks like some of the advice in my post that went "poof" was heeded ... right Jeff? Don't you need to re-add moderator back to your avatar as well?
    Probably

    Janey, brings a lot of light to a conversation and brings the kind of clarity that we all can benefit from. The member that brought a lot of this bubbling to the surface was dead right and Bill & Janey helped clarify the support structure for some of these issues. As you have seen, I don't like banning people, and I don't see that changing. What we are trying to change is the site narrative. It's clear, we will never make everybody happy. Knowing that, we make decisions and move on

    Jeff

    My only wish is that people here would throw all that divisive energy into building the Viper Club. I won't get my wish.

  23. #143
    VCA Member
    South Florida

    Bobpantax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    6,957

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    So what is the subject of this thread? Seems to have drifted a bit.
    '14 Blk Vper TA; old Vper: Q:11.4, st mi:174; '15 Auto Chall Hellcat Q:10.985/126.96; 08 SRT8 Jeep(159.52 st mi)(Q:12.13/111.7);00 Fd Ltning:Q:12.89/105.48 (sold). Best Q (Tp Dragster): 207.43 /6.793

  24. #144
    International Viper Registry Curator
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    3,536

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobpantax View Post
    So what is the subject of this thread? Seems to have drifted a bit.
    No, it's still on topic as Rocket had a where is my post event also

  25. #145
    VCA Member
    Northeast

    Mopar Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Newark DE
    Posts
    2,871

    Default Re: Where's my post?

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    .....It's clear, we will never make everybody happy. Knowing that, we make decisions and move on

    Jeff

    My only wish is that people here would throw all that divisive energy into building the Viper Club.....
    Steve Gray
    Virginia/Maryland Region

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Linking to a specific post in a multi-post thread
    By V10SpeedLuvr in forum Board and Site Questions/Suggestions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 05:48 AM
  2. 2 post vs. 4 post lift
    By Phoenix SRT in forum SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:44 PM
  3. two post lift vs four post
    By red98RT10 in forum RT/10 and GTS Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:52 PM
  4. COULD SOMEONE POST MY PICS FROM MY GALLERY 6 TOTAL IN THIS POST, MY NEW 03
    By WANTED in forum SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:25 PM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts