North Texas improv

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been getting some response that members are interested, so I obtained some more information. One more email...

The Improv is willing to provide VCA a special code to purchase tickets for any of the three days for only $5 per person. They are also willing to block off a certain area for all of the Vipers to park, if we want to coordinate a date.

There is still availability all weekend, so just let me or Greg know I will have them set up the code for ordering your tickets online - for just $5 a person - friends and family members are welcome.
Jon Reep, is a comedian commonly know as the "Dodge Hemi Guy".

He'll be at the Addison Improv this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I know it's short notice, but the Improv contacted me and told me they will provide Viper Club of America a group discount, if we have some members who would like to attend.

Is there any interest? If so, just let me know. I would probably need to make arrangements by tomorrow.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom, According to CJ and Greg last night, Jon Reep is going to be in ARLINGTON (between Ft Worth and Dallas), NOT Addison.

ViperCeeJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Arlington. It was my mistake - Addison / Arlington. I have confirmed - Arlington.
Most of the response I have received is for a Saturday show. There are two: 7pm & 9:30pm. There is also a Melting *** Restaurant (fondue) and The Keg Steakhouse and Bar right in the same center if we want to make it a group event. We would like to get an estimated head count by the end of today, so please email me at [email protected], if you are interested.
CJ

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, CJ just sent me some updated info, if you are interested in the improvement event:

Jon has several shows this weekend, from Thursday through Sunday.  Your Ticket Code will work for any show, but based on responses it looks like the majority of you would like to attend the 7pm performance on Saturday, Feb. 27.

Here are the details I have arranged for this event.

To purchase your tickets for the show, you can do it online CLICK HERE  or by phone 817-635-5555.  Use the code:  VIPER5 at check out for your discounted $5.00 ticket price.

The Improv has made arrangements with The Highlands Shopping Center to provide all Vipers a designated spot to park together - complete with a Security Guard.  This is (tentatively) scheduled for the 7pm show, again, based on responses so far received.

So, if you plan to attend the show, please let me know by Thursday evening.  I will need to give them an idea of approximately how many Vipers they will have, to secure appropriate parking space.

And, if you are not familiar with The Highlands in Arlington, there are several restaurants there.  I can coordinate arrangements at one of them for y'all to meet at before or after the show.  It's up to you.

Please let me know.  Thanks!

CJ

Viper Club of America National Office

972-768-8291

[email protected]

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon Reep was on stage at the VOI a few years ago. Had everybody in stitches. Told how he got selected to do the advertising "Hey...that thing got a HEMI!" line, which became an instant CLASSIC!

He hung around after the show and drank beers with everybody in the lobby. He loves to tell stories and is crazy about performance cars and trucks.