Oil Change Day, pizza and get together!(New Post/Date)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have previously posted that i would be hosting an Oil Change Day at my home/shop in Delaware. This post sets the date, where, when, and details.

When:
April 2nd.

Where:
My home in Delaware. For those that have not been here in the past PM me here and I will give you the address.

What:
Oil Change Day. I have two lifts here and will be hosting the event. for those not familiar with wrenching on your car I will be glad to help and teach anyone that needs help. Tools: I have every tool that could possible be needed (and many more). I will also be providing Pizza and sodas.

Immediately following the event at my home there is a cruise night about three miles away at a large shopping center. I will be awesome for all of us to show up together and make a huge impression with our Vipers. This cruise night usually draws about 200 cars.

You will need to bring any fluids/filters/etc that you will want to change. This is a great time for us to check belts, hoses, wiper blades, tires, brake and clutch fluids, etc. Again I will be happy to assist anyone not comfortable doing this themselves.

Space is limited so please let me know if you will be attending so that I can plan accordingly. We have had as many as 10 Vipers in the past.

I will be posting this in the "regions" forums so that the moderators know this "double post" was so that no one misses it.