Oil Change Day, pizza and get together!(New Post/Date)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have previously posted that i would be hosting an Oil Change Day at my home/shop in Delaware. This post sets the date, where, when, and details.

When:
April 2nd.

Where:
My home in Delaware. For those that have not been here in the past PM me here and I will give you the address.

What:
Oil Change Day. I have two lifts here and will be hosting the event. for those not familiar with wrenching on your car I will be glad to help and teach anyone that needs help. Tools: I have every tool that could possible be needed (and many more). I will also be providing Pizza and sodas.

Immediately following the event at my home there is a cruise night about three miles away at a large shopping center. I will be awesome for all of us to show up together and make a huge impression with our Vipers. This cruise night usually draws about 200 cars.

You will need to bring any fluids/filters/etc that you will want to change. This is a great time for us to check belts, hoses, wiper blades, tires, brake and clutch fluids, etc. Again I will be happy to assist anyone not comfortable doing this themselves.

Space is limited so please let me know if you will be attending so that I can plan accordingly. We have had as many as 10 Vipers in the past.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, thanks for putting this together again. I will be sending something out here in a bit. Call or text me if you need anything.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far we have about a half dozen cars showing up. Lets make this a record setting day.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What time?

If I dont have to work (and Grundy gives me back my insurance)
I plan on attending...

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers:3281188 said:
What time?

If I dont have to work (and Grundy gives me back my insurance)
I plan on attending...

Noon till four, then the local cruise night follows a few miles away. Maybe a couple hundred cars.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I am planning to be there. Thanks for hosting this. Hopefully all the salt is off the road by then.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump!

Reminder, This Saturday, April 2nd is our Oil Change Day followed by the first Cruise Night of the season.

Roads are clean and clear weather supposed to be dry and temps in the low 60's.

Remember this is as much a social event as a car maintenance event. Several people have said they will be attending but not changing oil or servicing their car. Time: Noon till Four then we will cruise a few miles to the car show/Cruise night.

See you there.
Steve

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Steve, Looks like the weather is calling for rain. Will you still be having something? Thankfully our snow forecast has moved into late Saturday night so I can get home before it starts.

Thanks.
Mark

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain supposed to be morning. Some are still planning to be here. Should be clear by the cruise night afterwards.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
markk:3281850 said:
Steve, Looks like the weather is calling for rain. Will you still be having something? Thankfully our snow forecast has moved into late Saturday night so I can get home before it starts.

Thanks.
Mark

Rain supposed to be morning. Some are still planning to be here. Should be clear by the cruise night afterwards.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
markk:3281850 said:

Thanks.
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper