Thread: Viper club events in June?

Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast

Default Viper club events in June?

Hi guys,

I'm heading down to the USA all the way from Australia in June this year. I'm a MASSIVE Viper fan, and have been for the past 15 years. I've been meaning to go to the USA for the past 5 years but never had the chance, so I've been waiting for this trip for quite a while.

I wanted to ask if there were any Viper events in California (specifically San Francisco and Los Angeles) in June this year? I would absolutely love to come to a Viper meet and see other people's cars.

As Vipers are extremely rare in Australia I've never seen one on the road, I have only seen a few at car shows over the past 10 years.

If you could let me know if there's any events on that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

VCA Member
    West

Default Re: Viper club events in June?

Hi Nighthawk, there are a number of Cars & Coffee events that are informal that may result in a Viper citing. If not, they will certainly be entertanning. LA used to have a number of famous ones. At least one is shut down now, but others may be around. I believe Pelican Parts does one. In NorCal, I would check out the C&C at Canepa Auto Design. They are in Scott's Valley, CA, which is south of San Francisco by about 2 hours but they are a nice shop with a small museum. I'm sure it will be worth the trip...the last time I took a shop tour, I saw 4 959s and an XJ220. Good luck!