Get ready Arkansas

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom is getting a Meet, Greet and ride together. Details coming soon! If you are out sideas of Arkansas but would like to participate,
When details become available, get in touch with me.

Broomrider

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Broom-
Sure wish I was closer as I'd sure like to meet you and participate in your events. You make the forums fun to read--Dave

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why Thank you good sir! Don't let distance stop you from participating in any VCA event. :D

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom is getting a Meet, Greet and ride together. Details coming soon! If you are out sideas of Arkansas but would like to participate,
When details become available, get in touch with me.

Broomrider

Ok. We're located in Northwest Arkansas (Bentonville). The last time we had an event here was several years ago and had about 14 of us spend the weekend in Eureka Springs.

Thanks

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys, so we have a date for our Arkansas meet and greet/ ride. April the 2nd. WE are still nailing down a route and some stops along the way. Looks like the meet and greet will begin in Bentonville, Arkansas and we will be making our way through Eureka Springs. I Hope to have the complete event up by Friday. Just wanted to let you know the specific date and Starting point. More details will be available soon.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys ok, finally got the details nailed down. We will be meeting at the Starbucks, 913 SE Walton St in Bentonville, AR @ 8:00 Sat April 2, This will give everyone enough time to chat and get to know each other a bit, gas etc. At 8:45 we will be heading South on Hwy 16 to Hwy 23
Down to Ozark, Arkansas to Rivertown BBQ this part of our journey will take us through some beautiful winding roads and mountains. This part should take us almost 2 hours roughly. After lunch we will head North on hwy 23 to Eureka Springs Arkansas and eat a tasty treat at
Two Dumb Dames Fudge factory. This part of our trip will also be close to 2 hours. This part of the trip I'm told will be very exciting and fun. There are many twists and turns. There will be some scenic stops along the way. If you have never driven your Viper in this area and would like to take part just pm me or call me to let me know you are coming along. 318-455-6572 cell . IT should be an amazing meet and greet/ ride that you don't want to miss. Can't wait to see everyone there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper