Scottsdale AZ Cars and Coffee - Saturday, March 5.

WestminsterSlim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scottsdale is always a fun venue. I have a friend that lives out that way who attends occasionally (as a spectator). Never fails to amaze me the high dollar stuff that Scottsdale brings out.

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It was a crazy show. Supposedly it starts at 8 am - but if you wanted a spot in the desirable area, you had to be there by about 6:45. I arrived at 7:30 and ended up parking in the back lot. Also - a lot of "average" cars on display. Don't mean to sound arrogant, but many of the cars in the show area, really should not have been there. For example, a 4 door tesla is a cool, unique, pricey car, but is it really a show car? There really is not enough parking in general. Lots of Ferrari's (no Enzo's this time), McLarens (dealer brings a bunch trying to sell), other unique cars, and my favorite - a white Aventador. Certainly worth the effort if you are in the area.

WestminsterSlim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually live in CO, but have friends and family out that way. Unfortunately the timing has never worked out for one to be going on while I am out there. But he always sends me pictures.

Sounds like the same reason I stopped going to the Friday and Saturday night shows at Sonic. What used to be a lot of cool hot rods and exotics is now about 90% Civics and sport bikes. At least in my area.