IVR Update

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I think it's unfair of you to call Bill out for changing the subject. He is the President and certainly has the option. I think you owe Bill an apology.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
A week ago I had the IVR was as current as possible minus some very minute details. A few days later after coming to the realization that no one really cared. Even with people saying they cared, they didn't even look. I know that because I reverted the data back to the way it was left in 2008. I know, it was a pretty aweful trick, however, I really needed to know the real interest. I now know and I thank you all.

This weekend I will be putting back in my changes that brought the IVR current

My heart will always be with the VCA and I will always do what I can in the continued support of the VCA and the IVR. I think it's important to pass on that the excitement is in the details and most have no earthly idea of what I speak of. I see so many people post pure fiction because the truth is so foreign to them they just can l't see it so they regurgitate the fiction they know as truth and the masses except it at face value because the truth in the numbers is as foreign to them as those who mis type.

I think I could spend a lifetime trying to educate, however the Viper Community is so distrusting of non owners the truth ibecomes invalid based on that simple fact. I think I've said it before, I can live with that.

I'll post up when the data goes back up, not that anyone will look, but at least it will be there for the people who don't own a Viper yet and decide in the coming years that the Viper is their dream car

Make it a better day, I always do
Vj

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Data to 2016 is back up

Hope there are a few that find it useful. The area's in red are area's I haven't done the breakdown yet, to many other things going on, so it won't be right away.

Remember, the fun is in the details, only found here or you can wait for those other guys to copy someone else work

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Data to 2016 is back up

Hope there are a few that find it useful. The area's in red are area's I haven't done the breakdown yet, to many other things going on, so it won't be right away.

Remember, the fun is in the details, only found here or you can wait for those other guys to copy someone else work

Looks good, Jeff! Thanks for putting it back up.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I've always appreciated your registry!! I would tell you that I might look at it only 3-4 times a year and usually it's to help answer a question for someone. Also, from time to time I refer folks on the voa back to your registry. With the addition of the new club, most of the newer owners or prospects are going there so they don't have the awareness of the IVR. Again, appreciate your support and effort to keep it going! Now if you can tell me how many '94 red/tan interior were built that would be awesome. Also, I just moved on to a comp coupe, that would be a great registry to build and only 127 vipers to research. Best wishes and thanks! Mike

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
You know, never considered having a category for the comp coupes

I'll look into it

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
People will start caring about it when they need it....which will be never.

That other site has people guessing total Gen V count. I don't believe just how mis informed they are

However

You are right, it will be 5th generation buyers that will care, and most of us will either die of ancient age or live long enough we don't care to answer

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
The end to civility. It was a welcomed respite but alas it is over. Friends don't let friends type after drinking.

Please, walk away from your keyboard.....

So, looks like I forgot to update the top section of the build list on the IVR. I'll put it on my list of things to do.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see that we both are. (Can't get emoji's to work but it was a smile with a wink.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
OK, the totals in the 1st section other than the marketing info has been updated. 2015 & 2016 were the years affected.

I have the marketing info and the first and last VIN for all years. At this time, I'm not prepared to publish what I have. Im sure I have a number of years before it's a valued identifier. {{{of course there are other sources with varying breakdowns}}}

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score

Just learned they are available. You have to qualify and identify as a protected class person. Also, 100 percent of your income must come from the people's money. You can't be a US citizen! Finally, you have to prove that a non protected class person is responsible for your financial crisis

TalonTSi90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just learned they are available. You have to qualify and identify as a protected class person. Also, 100 percent of your income must come from the people's money. You can't be a US citizen! Finally, you have to prove that a non protected class person is responsible for your financial crisis

Thats deplorable.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
yep, lots of laughs, and hours wasted

Damn, I need a new hobby