Returning after about 6 years

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone: It's been about 6 years or so since I sold my 1996 McViper, and for some reason, the excitement never left my blood/veins, so I just sold the Vette and picked up another 1996 McViper from a dealer in Ohio, 2 owner car with 18K miles and a clean carfax. Will post some pics in the next week or so. Looking forward to posting and being insulted, lol. Anyway, will be contacting the Wizard to pick up a few things, but wanted to check here with members first to see if anyone has any of these laying around:

1. 2" seat lowering kit.
2. 2 alarm remotes.
3. Red Viper key.
4. Plastic bezel/cover that goes around the inside driver's door handle release.
5. Floor mats (red) with or without the trunk mat.

Regards, Chris
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve: Will it fit the 1996 RT/10? I think there may be different kits for different years, but not 100% sure. I am interested if you can verify if will fit a 1996.

Regards, Chris.

I have a like new seat lowering kit. Have no idea what it's worth.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve: Will it fit the 1996 RT/10? I think there may be different kits for different years, but not 100% sure. I am interested if you can verify if will fit a 1996.

Regards, Chris.

These were for a '99 GTS but I have no idea why they wouldn't fit. maybe someone else could chime in and answer differently but I believe these should fit.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These were for a '99 GTS but I have no idea why they wouldn't fit. maybe someone else could chime in and answer differently but I believe these should fit.

Steve: Hopefuly someone else can chime in. Not sure if they will fit. Do you remember when they were purchased from? Maybe we can check that vendor. Are you able to post pics of them? Check out this link. It looks like the '99 GTS application may be different:

https://theviperstore.com/Viper2_Products_Parts&Upgrades_Seat_Lowering_Kits.htm