Bad Experience picking up a new Viper from Napleton Dodge

Dellebi

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Bad experience picking up a new Viper from Napleton Dodge in Kissimmee, Fl. 7 days after picking up the Viper, a salesman shows up at my house unannounced (Apr 18, 2016) with a revised dealer fee structure that cost me an additional $528. A word to the wise . . .

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have said, "Let me check with my manager", then closed the door gently, gone to the fridge and had a beer and just left him there.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love all of the above responses but I believe ole Broom would have laughed and said oh I see so you mean you owe them $528 and told him to go find a mirror to know what a dumb ***
Looks like. :D

OP
OP
D

Dellebi

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for your comment Free2go. Your referenced article was enlightening and I feel less alone now.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dellebi, put it behind you and enjoy that badass car.
Besides, if you feel violated now just wait until you buy tires!;)

OP
OP
D

Dellebi

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Resolution to Bad Experience.

Unable to resolve this problem with the Dodge dealer – Napleton of Kissimmee Fl, I took my co-worker’s recommendation and contacted the Dodge district manager. 3 weeks later I received a full reimbursement check from Dodge district manager (not the dealer). Special Thanks to my co-worker for his suggestion. If anyone has a problem with a Dodge dealer that can not be resolved, I would recommend you go to the Dodge district manager and file a complaint. Their website is below.

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/dodge/emailpage.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets