*New* viper owner northern new Jersey

Black1sb3tt3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello and greeting to all. I am a new viper owner (2004 red with black stripes 40k+ miles) in the nj area. I've searched for a solid viper forum and this seem to be the best place to start.
With that's being said I have a few questions.

1. Thinking about obtaining a front spilter with canards, how hard is it to install these items, does it require drilling into bumper? Or straight bolt on to where anyone can install said parts?

2. The only problem with car is the dash trim where the radio and controls are is in pretty bad shape (cracked and screw holes no longer hold it in place) so I need to replace it. Saw one online for 400+$
Was some type of carbon fiber hydrodiped replacement.. that's pretty expensive for some piece of plastic. So how can I can about getting a stock oem part and how much do they normally go for?

3. And finally, how can I go about doing a meet for viper owners in the nj area?

OP
OP
B

Black1sb3tt3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is beautiful! I know the right person for you to ask, Mr Wayne Garner. He is Jetstar on the forum. He can tell you how to get it done. Also, viper CJ can help get you in
Contact with the right director for your region. You can email her at [email protected]. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your car :drive:

OP
OP
B

Black1sb3tt3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information my friend... definitely in love with the car (not to much at the gas pump :dunno: lol) soon I get some time I would love to meet up with viper owners just to see what's out there and people's taste.

OP
OP
B

Black1sb3tt3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for a 2004 its in brand new condition... just some normal wear here and there... I really so need to replace the instrument trim although.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello and greeting to all. I am a new viper owner (2004 red with black stripes 40k+ miles) in the nj area. I've searched for a solid viper forum and this seem to be the best place to start.
With that's being said I have a few questions.

1. Thinking about obtaining a front splitter with canards, how hard is it to install these items, does it require drilling into bumper? Or straight bolt on to where anyone can install said parts?
The front canards are easy to install they rivet on from the outside. the hardest part is finding the correct position for the upper one but it's not bad around $800.00 for the set of 4 plus shipping

The front splitter you have 2 choices a air dam or true a true front splitter
The air dam is easy to install and is more cosmetic also much less expensive around $800.00 plus shipping The full front ACR style front splitter will run around $4000.00

2. The only problem with car is the dash trim where the radio and controls are is in pretty bad shape (cracked and screw holes no longer hold it in place) so I need to replace it. Saw one online for 400+$
Was some type of carbon fiber hydrodiped replacement.. that's pretty expensive for some piece of plastic. So how can I can about getting a stock oem part and how much do they normally go for?

These guys have a double din mod for the Gen 3 Viper that might be a better option for you

http://shop.doubledmods.com/Dodge-Viper-Double-Din-Radio-Bezels_c682.htm

3. And finally, how can I go about doing a meet for viper owners in the nj area?

Sorry to take so long to get back to you but I have been on the road for about a month and just haven't checked my emails that often
Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any more questions
Thanks
Wayne
cell 561-307-1521

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Are you going to put a full splitter & dive planes without a wing? . Unsafe over 100 mph.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agreed ... pushes the front end down and the rear end gets light. Similar concern with just a wing --pushes down the rear , so the front end gets light and fun time with steering. Good comment by Shooter and one many should consider before modding.

neon161903

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im from Clifton, i have a 98 gen 2. hit me up if you like to meet some day. good luck with your new car. is nice