Looking for an 08 SRT Coupe!

eric1h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a VCA member many years ago, owned a 98 GTS for several years and loved it. Well, it's that time again and I want to get back into a Coupe. Looking for a good deal on a 2008, relatively low mileage. CLEAN TITLE. Budget is low $50's

Color combos, in order of preference... Blue/white, Copperhead/white,silver,black and black/whatever

I prefer stock exhaust. And closer to NC the better! :-D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Blue/white , only option is the lighter blue, GTS blue only available on Gen IVs in 2010 -- only around 10 built. No Copperhead, done in a Coupe in 2006, but there are other orange ones out there. If car has higher miles it may be in that price range, but clean machines will likely go for more than that. Just sold my Gen IV , great machine, but you will be shocked at advantages over your Gen II -- especially the 600 horsepower, ha. 98 GTS was my first Viper and it was a budding love affair..............the 2008 ACR was lustful romp every time I pushed the little red button!

OP
OP
E

eric1h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! my max budget is @ $60-61k, I had a great lead on a nice 2009 in FL $59,999, but the dealership was a bunch of scumbags! And not about to give them my money, @Bill if you come across anything, please let me know! Heart is set on a 2008 I think.

Canadian Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HI eric1h, are you still looking for a 08 coupe.. If so I have a 09 VOI -10 for sale. get back to me if you want more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper